Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Define skill

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by Sulq, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

What is skill in Call of Duty? Are people actually more 'skillful' than others?

2. NukeInbound

NukeInbound Well-Known Member

Define life

3. Hoggsynator

Hoggsynator Well-Known Member

I beleive its all about co-ordination and reaction times.

4. Kazam420

Kazam420 Active Member

There's no such thing as skill with video games. All you have to do is think. If you think of what the enemy is going to do before they do it, 7 times out of 10 you can annihilate an entire team. I've been playing CoD for so long that I know all the shit people try to pull. In MW3 my cousin got a triple kill wall bang with an M60 and FMJ because he knew where they were going at the start of the game. I was dying from laughter. Hoggs is also right, coordination and reaction time help.

5. Legion

Legion Well-Known Member

The only way to define "skill" is to make it very vague so that It can apply to most games. As such the only way to really define it is the ability to adapt to encounters, players etc as time goes on within the certain battlefield your playing on.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Skill is basically seeing things no one else sees in an original and natural manner without being trained or having knowledge of the subject or viewing the art of the subject in a different way, approaching it differently, and creating it differently but still is able to keep up with the "No, here's how the book says to do it" knowledge and make it work.

...Or some other bull.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BlackOps

BlackOps Active Member

Skill: the ability to get a 25 kill streak without camping, glitching, spawn raping, circling a building or relying on claymores and other poo. So basically no one.

• Like Like x 1