Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Delete clan?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by tobius13, Apr 17, 2012.

1. tobius13

tobius13 New Member

I set up a clan but have now been invited by one of my other mates. How do i delete my clan so i can join his? :(

2. Flunky Kong

Flunky Kong New Member

I've got the same basic problem, but got there a different way. I thought I was just putting in a tag as with previous COD variants. Suddenly it tells me my spiffy new clan is ready. I'm not good enough to play in someone else's clan without being embarrassed. Sure as heck don't want to lead a clan. Anyone????

3. Flunky Kong

Flunky Kong New Member

I did find the (or an) answer. I went into the clan area in the call of duty ghosts app (iPhone). In particular, the manage clan page (where you can change image, phrase, etc). At the top right are two icons. A helmet and a something else. Click on the something else and it will ask if you seriously want to leave your clan.

Good luck