Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Detour

Discussion in 'Episode 407 - Dead Weight' started by lvprguy, Nov 25, 2013.

1. lvprguy

lvprguy Member

Was that the only road out of the camp or what? If TG really wanted to get of dodge I am sure he could went another way or gone around. It's not like he ran into a horde of 7,500 like Daryl

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Probably. But it only took one road block for Phillip to realize he wanted to kill again.

3. RonRevogeht

RonRevogeht Member

They certainly made it look that way and I think that is what they wanted the audience to believe.

4. Porfivor Nixon

It seemed like it was written just to show off a scene of packed zombies in the mud- to showboat the special effects- but it didn't serve the plot any- they let the special effects dictate the story when it should be the other way around. That seems to have happened more and more this season

5. Rogue

Rogue Well-Known Member

I told my kid surely that wasn't the only way out of there. Guess it was used to show the creepy zombies stuck in the mud.

6. PipForever

PipForever Member

I think it was symbolism. Brian realized he wants to be the "mud" of an entire group. Those zombies were completely under the effect of the mud, but they are so stupid that they don't even realize it.

Now everyone in the group is completely under the control of the governor, and will stupidly follow him without even realizing how stuck they are with him.

7. tyc94

tyc94 Well-Known Member

I just watched the scene again, there was no way they could have driven around that

8. Ronen Festinger

Ronen Festinger New Member

So what are you saying? the camp is disconnected from the world? I don't think so, Look at the end of the episode how he reached the prison. I don't get it why he changed his mind and got back to the camp after wanting to leave.