Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[Devs] LOW population at night KoTK Training PROBLEM/SOLUTION

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Desolace, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Desolace

Desolace New Member

Hello everyone.
    I note that this topic is addressed to H1Z1 devs but all are welcome to exchange thoughts here if they want.

So..
    I found TRAINING mode as my favourite in KoTK. No time, no gas, no safe zones etc. One whole, open world map that stays 24/7 online. I like to play it instead of survival and sometimes normal KoTK and I noticed I'm not alone because there are so many people playing. But to the point:

Training servers becomes EMPTY and almost dead at night (EU time). There is more than one server, probably 2 or even more and people are splitted between them what makes them all empty at night time. During the day there is a lot of players and action but when night begins the gameplay becomes pretty bad, I stay in the middle of city for 10min and I don't even hear fights.

Solution:

Give players a chance to choose specific server and add online player info near it to be able to see where is more population in given moment. Something like what is in APB game (can't put link, copy and paste into browser)
    apbhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/1253-server-status.png

Please fix it somehow, merge servers at night or idk. I like to play it a lot but I play mostly at night time and there is no much population ;/

Btw.
    Why after leaving from training we lose our stuff? I know, this was supposed to be a tutorial but many players including me like to play it like a normal, different game mode. Would be great to not lose everything after leaving or disconnect, like on survival. You can gear up again very fast anyway but it's just hindering and annoying.

Thank you and I hope you can make this game even better :)