Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dev's please read..

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by idk14, Oct 18, 2014.

1. idk14

idk14 New Member

I watched alot of streams to this game, i like it, seriously, but two things i would like to tell to the dev's before they release it, so they know about this, one is that.. man, i hope you will make hardcore servers with only FIRST PERSON VIEW.. pleaseee, first person SERVERS are more realistic and third person view is seen as a cheat, and you know why, you can see after corners before you make yourself exposed.. first person servers is a MUST !!!!
    Second is.. that on the ground/battlefied/terrain, how you wanna call it, we need more hiding places, more bushes, the tree line isnt a tree line you cannot follow someone from treeline for esample, there we need more trees, more bushes, so we can hide in the nature, the field is too open, no grass, no bushes no trees near the roads.. you are too at open, this is the only thing i HATE about this game, you are too at open, hope they fix that, please read this and please thing seriously about this, this will improve the game from my opinions, and i am sure that i am not the only one who want only first person servers...

EDIT: one thing i really love is that the buildings are not empty with only one bed, or like the supermarket, i just love it, its more realistic, there are still chairs, tables and so on, that you would find in a supermarket, not only some water .. Big like for that

Edit2: for esample in this video stram the hills are empty, you can see clearly when a guy is approaching the city.. that is what i mean.. i hope dev's read this and improve this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Z1n23dvtE

EDIT3: AND MORE CLOTHING.. i want more clothes to find around the houses, to change my character, maybe like in dayz, camo clothes or balaclavas and so on.. And like some OTHERS SAYD, we would like to be affected by weather.. its booring if not.. because then why the hell is the campfire ingame if not for warming you up?? take these constructive opinions from us dev's and make the best game ever

EDIT4: And btw, the animations are simply pathetic, yes i know, they are just for now and they will change the animations, but i hope they will change animations very fast, that running animation with the axe is ridiculous lol

EDIT5: MORE NATUREEE, More trees, more bushes, i keep watching streams and i keep seeing these empty hills near the roads, damn, make them full with grass, trees, bushes.. so we can stalk ppl, so we can hide from the road and .. so on..

#1 idk14, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
  2. braven25

braven25 Member

They already stated they be many types of servers with different rules

Maps are all WIP and are only in the most basic form right now, so bushes like be one the later things added.

clothing is very cosmetic, hence again will be late development process esp when it will tie heaving into cash market.

Animations, was aready declared as placeholders by dev, and will get better.

Devs are focuse on core features right now, polish wont start till later some time after Early Access

3. Kasharic

Kasharic Member

Quoted so you definitely see this.

This forum is NOT the official H1Z1 forum. If you want to grab the attention of the Devs of the game, please post to the reddit page otherwise they probably won't see it at all. http://www.reddit.com/r/h1z1/

4. CyclesMcHurtz

CyclesMcHurtz Member

Some of us devs poke around random user forums as well.

5. idk14

idk14 New Member

Lol your a dev from h1z1? :D

6. CyclesMcHurtz

CyclesMcHurtz Member

As a matter of fact, yes!

7. Kasharic

Kasharic Member

Pfft, I call LIEZ! :p

Pics or its not reality ;)

8. CyclesMcHurtz

CyclesMcHurtz Member

Ahem

[​IMG]

9. Kasharic

Kasharic Member

:O

We have royalty among us ;)

I find it increasingly amazing how in touch with the community you guys are.

I may have to reduce my sarcasm if me being proven wrong is going to become a regular thing :p

#9 Kasharic, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  10. idk14

idk14 New Member

Lol, your awesome, thanks for reading my post <3 i hope you guys will make a great game :D

11. CyclesMcHurtz

CyclesMcHurtz Member

Yeah, because sarcasm is SOOOO important ... sheesh ...

;-)

12. Kasharic

Kasharic Member

but.. but... but.... it is to meeeee :'(