Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

1. IThinkHesGay

IThinkHesGay Member

I feel like I missed something because I don't recall what happened to Alicia's new friend. Do we think she'll be back, or was she just a throwaway character? I'm really getting tired of having tons of characters introduced, only to disappear several episodes later. We are 3 seasons in and our main group consists of the same people from episode 1, minus a few. I'm hoping we will see Luciana alive again, along with Taqa and Lee, Elena and Hector, and Alex and Jack. I get that it's realistic to not know what happens to people in an apocalypse, but as a viewer it's unsatisfying to get to like a character, only to not know what happens to them.

Im also annoyed that everyone is always separated. The amount that characters in this show randomly cross paths is so unrealistic it's almost insulting. I want to feel a strong group bond like we did in TWD, especially in season 3 when everyone had to come together to protect the prison. Hopefully they will finally settle down soon and stop leaving all the time. This is the apocalypse people. STICK TOGETHER!!!

Side note: I'm disappointed that we didn't get to see the bazaar fall. It seems unrealistic for a place like that to stay standing long term, and I was really hoping stuff would get crazy there. Maybe next season if the Proctor survived the dam collapse and he heads back there.

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I also wanted to know what happened to Diana - that felt (and was) unfinished

3. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I agree, sick of all these throw away characters (I really liked Troy). Im sick of everyone always being split up and somehow someway finding eachothers again:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: but I still love Fear

4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

The "Glenn dumpster moment" for this show will be if as a season opener next time we see the water rush in and on to Troy and he suddenly wakes up and swims away like Madison. Not that literally everyone else living wouldn't be outrageous as well.

Diana had her leg broken, but didn't die, so even though she must have been in pain and sad at the time, she's probably hoppy now. She'll be back, IMO, as she is still in the same vicinity recuperating.

#4 Morgotha, Oct 17, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I thought Proctor John's men ran the bazaar. Don't they?

Also, I liked how the bartender gave Nick one "free" drug sample, and later Nick was out taking the risk and killing zombies to get him more heads (and make some money). That seemed like a very realistic relationship. I did NOT like how the heads were all making groaning noises in the shopping cart though. I don't know why the show has to keep doing that. They don't have lungs forcing air over their vocal cords, they aren't going to be moaning and groaning.