Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did anyone else experience issues with the commerical cuts Sunday night?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by IfDarylDiesRiot, Mar 19, 2019.

1. IfDarylDiesRiot

So I have a strange question.
    I have a feeling it is DirecTV related, but I am not entirely sure. I just know it was completely frustrating.
    On two separate occasions during the episode Sunday the show cut to commercial right in the middle of someone talking and when it came back from commercial it was right in the middle of an action scene with definite material skipped. I would venture to say I missed a good 2 minutes of the episode because of it.
    One time it happened right after Daryl and Michonne got branded. They were hanging from their wrists, Michonne started to speak and a commercial immediately started playing. When the commercials were over Daryl had already broken free knocked someone out and was helping Michonne.
    It happened a second time in the episode as well.
    Did anyone else experience this?
    I assume it was a mistake made by DirecTV because it happened once before last season as well. VERY frustrating.

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Yup, DirectTV issue. there's a whole other thread about it. LOL :D

3. IfDarylDiesRiot

Oh sorry about that. Where is the other thread?

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

5. IfDarylDiesRiot

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1