Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did anyone notice Andrea in this episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 207 - Pretty Much Dead Already' started by Jhn123, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

I know this was ages ago but i only got an account on here today. Did anyone notice how when the walkers cam out the barn you see Andrea running up to the line of men to shoot, then it shows it from a different angle and shes running up into the line again??

2. Shane#22

Shane#22 Well-Known Member

Yeah I just watched it

Also when Shane is handing out the guns to take care of the barn, T-dog is standing there and you here him say "Oh shit" when he sees Rick with the walker on the pole but he isnt moving his mouth until they cut to a close up of him.

3. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

It really bugs me when i watch it because i think "how didnt they notice?, im not even looking for mistake and i noticed it!"

4. Junking87

Junking87 Member

Yeah and Lori dropped to the ground and held Carl like...4 different times.

5. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

I never noticed that!, i will have to look out for it next time i watch.

6. Junking87

Junking87 Member

Yeah its hard to notice cuz all the action is up front but one time I looked at Lori and Carl in the back and was like wow they just showed the same thing with 4 different angles.

7. Dindin2

Dindin2 Member

yeah that's so true. guess they were just showing us different angles. But then when you look closley you notice T-Dog's run differ a bit. should ve done better editing there .