Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did Anyone Notice The Writing on the Wall?

Discussion in 'Episode 210 - 18 Miles Out' started by slw2082, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Peanut Q. Public

i almost crapped my pants reading that hilarious story

2. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

Well... Holy Shitoli. It is good to know that if I ever am really in a zombie apocalypse, I will be to busy staring at the cute cop to notice the big white writing on the wall....

3. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

hahah well rest easy Strings. She only kept that shit to provoke you... but every time she opens the closet and sees it ... it freaks her out.

4. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

hahahahah friggin awesome silliness

5. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

LMAO! That's awesome! I use to love scaring the shit out of people. Actually, I still do when and if I can get away with it, that is. >:-D

6. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

Crap thats all we do at work anymore. They are literally paying us to hide behind the tile racks and try and scare one another into piddling.

7. Damrod

Damrod Member

I noticed the writing and didnt think much about it till now. maybe at first it was their areas Fort Apache, but as things happen and fall apart the two guards where left to guard it and wait for help which never came and got scratched during the process at some point in time like when they disposed of the bodies by burning at first. Kinda like the barn at herschels which is why the bus was used as shelter instead of the building. The security guards put the sick people in the building and kept them contained. when the walkers saw food and smelled food when the window was broken,they came barreling out, because they have not had food in a while.

8. jacobmarley

jacobmarley Member

Good catch. My first impression of it was as a reference to the film(s). Which basically means you are surrounded, cut off, and kinda screwed.

Strings, lol. Sounds like the ghost of Christmas Yet to Come. I have to give the delivery guy a tip of the hat. At least he didn't drop your food. :)

9. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

Same here... least I'd go out with a happy memory:)...and just close my eyes if over run by Walkers

10. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

Yeah right!!? The delivery guy sank to a knee but he held on to the bag of grub like a champ (though at the time I thought his left arm was curling from the possible heart attack I gave him!)...:shining:

11. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

No, I didn't notices the writing on the wall. I missed it. What did it say and what wall what was it on?