Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did baggy pants hanging help create more Walkers?

Discussion in 'Episode 407 - Dead Weight' started by raven n, Nov 25, 2013.

1. raven n

raven n Well-Known Member

Baggy Pants. You see them everywhere, hanging off the butts (if they have them) of guys (& some girls - what's up with that?) to about mid thigh. Cops love em, because their easy to catch (you see it on Cops all the time). Wouldn't you think, during the ZA, these people would end up Walker-chow, simply because NO ONE can run with their pants falling down? And how can you defend yourself if your using one hand to hold up your pants? Maybe they could run in their undies?
    I'd love to hear your opinion.

2. Shane's Brainz

Well I would think finding fitting pants at this point would be hard to do, tighter pants could also be constricting. I think they wear what they can find and what they find isnt always "Ideal" . Im betting they arent even wearing undies at this point lol

3. JimmyBones

JimmyBones Member

Belts are hard to come by in the ZA

4. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

Most people wearing those pants hold their guns sideways and are walker bait the first time they trip from their pants being jacked down so far!

5. raven n

I had a cousin who when he wore baggy pants, he looked like a little kid with a load in his pants & when he tried to dance, he tripped & face planted because his pants decided to drop at the perfect moment.
    He'd make a really good 'Cholo' Walker. lol

#5 raven n, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  6. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I hope so.

7. DonnyTWD

DonnyTWD Active Member

I support belts,but in the outbreak of a ZA I doubt people would look for a belt first lol

[​IMG]

#7 DonnyTWD, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  8. Faelan Dixon

Faelan Dixon Member

I read somewhere a long time ago that men who are wearing baggy pants with loose underwear would have better sperm.
    So if you want create a new army of people (or walkers) you should go for it :p

9. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

How in the f*ck is that possible? Clothing can appearently affect our bodies! Lol!

10. Faelan Dixon

Faelan Dixon Member

11. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

12. raven n

I would use whatever I could find for a belt. I'ts either that or falling _literally -to a horde of Walkers. I prefer to die in a slightly more didnified way LOL.

Loose underpants made of cotton, NOT baggy pants halfway down ones ass. Tight clothes do restrict & lower sperm count (as if ,in this case, that was a bad thing), but you can't reproduce if you get eaten. lol

13. tallahasseehero

It seemed like skinny jeans were getting in style too. I guess not many hipsters survived the ZA

14. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

Absolutely, positively, yes...baggy pants were a huge contributor to the downfall of society and the rise of Walkers! (Those, and high heels.)

As an aside, I once had to go to North Carolina to attend a training course at Duke U., along with three other women from my workplace, and on our first night in Durham we decided to hop on a bus and head out to the local mall. We were sitting on the bus and this one older, very colourful woman was sitting next to me when a young guy practically stumbled down the aisle; he was sporting baggy jeans that had the butt hanging down almost to the back of his knees, and his tighty whities were proudly on display for everyone on the bus to see. What was funny was this older woman's reaction after he walked by her. She began rocking back and forth in her seat, moaning to herself (at first I thought she was having a heart attack) and then she began saying to herself, but rather loudly, "Oh Lawd, oh LAWD, oh LAWD!! I just done saw his UNDAWARE!!" She did this for the next 5 minutes or so, at least until my co-workers and I got off the bus. Poor woman was beyond traumatized. :zombies_lol:

15. DonnyTWD

DonnyTWD Active Member

hahaha I guess your right on that one!

16. Elly F.

Elly F. Member

Somewhere there's a bunch of crawly walkers with their pants around the ankles tripped up n starving... hahha reminds me of the "mortician and his tweet about tieing laces together in the casket , just incase of a ZA"

17. Tranzit

Tranzit Member

Neither does their sperm :D, it looks so tight that only guys with no balls can handle that. It's hurting allready just thinking about it.:zombies_censored:

18. raven n

Love the comment about the high heels, but you gotta admit, a good pair of stiletto's can be lethal if you know how to use them . A good pair can puncture the temple & go deep into the brain; Some woman killed her abusive boyfriend that way.
    Also, Ive never been traumatized by seeing someones undies ( I have a 6 year old son), but once I saw a guy with his baggy pants hanging below undies with skid marks! It was beyond disgusting, but later became pathetic when he started hitting on me & my friends. My girlfriend took great pleasure in telling him she would never go out with an 18 year old guy who looked like he was wearing a dirty diaper, & it wasn't until she pointed it out that he noticed! You'd think the odor or itchiness would give him a clue.

#18 raven n, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  19. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

this is actually true when comparing boxers to briefs. I think it's a "heat" issue though.

On baggy pants, I believe that "fashion" started in prison where guards would take men's belts, and therefore their pants would sag down. But that's just what I've heard.

20. raven n

You are correct. They used to call it prison cool.