Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did Dale Annoy anyone else?

Discussion in 'Episode 208 - Nebraska' started by Zombie Lover, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

I am beginning to seriously dislike Dale. He's a bit like Lori sitting on his butt, wandering around causing trouble. First, there was the bizarro scene between him and Shane when Shane is getting the truck, then he goes and 'spills the beans' about his theory about Otis. He's right of course... But.... STill, Can Dale actually do some work, rather than wander around camp and act 'holier than thou,' and disapproving?

If he is so worried about Shane, why isn't he trying to improve the situation instead of antagonizing him. I just don't get Dale. He seems kind of silly to me.

2. z0mbi3 k1ng

z0mbi3 k1ng Member

You're 100% correct.

If Shane were to ring Dale's neck at this point, it would be understandable.

3. Katr

Katr Member

Yes, he needs to be zombie food. . .soon.

I'm not sure how constantly egging on the potentially unstable person is supposed to help matters, but his choices leave quite a bit to be desired.

4. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I agree its not helping their situation much, but it is sure adding tension. I keep waiting for who's going to get bit or die next, and they are keeping it pretty well mixed up so that I just don't know. Kinda like it!

5. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

I agree with ya here. Dale was much more likable in the comic, but on this show, he sure is getting annoying. Would be kind of funny to see Dale get in a bad spot, get a hold of Shane and hold him there till they both got offed. :zombies_lol:

6. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

I still like him, because he is trying to convince shane to leave. And he is right...the camp would be BETTER OFF without him...he can take Andrea with him, unless she starts to become a reasonable person.

7. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

Sweet!!! :shining:

8. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Likewise! lol I think it's funny how ALL Dale has to do is gawk at Shane for an excessive period of time, and Shane goes ape shit. I wonder what would happen if everyone decided to make a stare at Shane game out of it. lol

9. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

If an order of annoyance is what you are looking for, here is mine as of right now:
    1. Shane/Lori Tie; anyone who knows my posts knows this is a big deal for Lori to be right up there with Shane.
    2. Dale
    3. Andrea
    4. T-Dog (just don't ever see him doing anything, not that the character himself is annoying)

And Zambi I do think it would be interesting if everyone played the Stare at Shane game. Way to make him come unglued.

10. Zombie_Momma

Zombie_Momma Member

I agree. I dislike Dale. He's kind of annoying. He should be next to go.

11. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

haha... after about two minutes Shane would just self combust.

12. z0mbi3 k1ng

z0mbi3 k1ng Member

Dale reminds me of an aging, liberal, hippie douchebag college professor.

13. Ewan

Ewan Member

He's looking out for the group but he's being a bit too cautious at times.