Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did Enid tell Maggie?

Discussion in 'Episode 715 - Something They Need' started by Chr1s, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Enid told Sasha she was going to tell Maggie about their plan, and later Maggie tells Gregory that they went looking for something they need. So did she actually tell Maggie and was Maggie aware of their plan whole she was gardening?

2. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

I forgot that Enid said she was going to tell Maggie, but I thought Maggie was referring to Rick and the rest of the group getting the guns.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

She must have told Maggie something, otherwise Maggie would have no idea where they were, because they disappeared unexpectedly during the Savior visit. But based on her calm response to Gregory, it makes you wonder if she knows everything. I doubt she knows that they plan on getting Negan no matter what, even if it means suicide. Otherwise, she'd be more worried.

Maybe Enid just told her that they went to scope out the Sanctuary, and maybe try to get in a shot from afar.

4. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Who knows because once again we have an interaction that was implied and certainly should have been shown but was not.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Yea, that's a strange thing this show does. Spends a ton of time on something that could easily be summed up by an explanation from a character, and misses out on showing important situations that ends up being summed up by a character.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Enid was referring to telling Maggie about Sasha and Rosita. Maggie has to know about what they went to do and isn't spilling the beans to anyone. I would think it is a need to know basis. And we'd have to piece it together, but she has to know bc Daryl went to Oceanside, and he confronted Jesus as to Sasha and Rosita's where abouts. So at some point after that Daryl and Jesus and Enid teamed up with Rick to go to Oceanside. Team Family had the info from Daryl bc they knew the girls had gone for Negan. When Gregory asked Maggie about her friends he meant Jesus, Enid and Daryl too. And she knew they were going after something they needed.

7. BulletofBullets

BulletofBullets Active Member

In my opinion I don't think Enid got around to telling her. She gave Sasha and Rosita ten minutes, but then her plans got changed when the saviors showed up. I believe we weren't shown Enid telling Maggie because she never got to after that. She left with the group to go to Oceanside, and probably just gave Maggie the impression that Rosita and Sasha were going with her. If Maggie really knew, she wouldn't have been so calm like she was.

8. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

I don't believe Enid told Maggie either. Enid 'was' going to force the issue, but some incredibly awesome timing by the Negan squad arriving threw that plan out the window. Once Sasha and Rosita were gone, Enid saw no point in telling Maggie and getting her all upset because what was done was done. And Maggie would be upset and angry about it. She wouldn't be acting so calm and normal digging up plants if she knew.

So the only question is, why Maggie has no curiosity why Rosita and Sasha are missing after the Saviors left.

9. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

That's my ultimate question. If Enid did tell her, why is she not reacting or preparing for what happens next? If she didn't tell her why is she not reacting to the fact that both Sasha and Rosita are gone, as well as Enid?

Enid said she was going to tell Maggie about the plan, next thing she is with Rick and Alexandria going to oceanside. There is a lot of missing info there.