Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did everyone forget about Axel?

Discussion in 'Episode 311 - I Ain't a Judas' started by Fbholat1, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Fbholat1

Fbholat1 New Member

I don't recall seeing a funeral for Axel like previous members of the group who have fallen. Do you think they will get to it or will they not bring it up and leave it to us to assume what happened with the body?

2. jac1987

jac1987 New Member

the field is now full of walkers that is why

3. mtcsteelcurtain

Not sure what they will do with his body. Isn't the yard where the graves are currently infested with zombies?

4. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

Maybe because their graves are currently on the other side of the fence, infested with Walkers?

It's not like they have completely forgotten, they discussed him multiple times and Daryl even mentioned how much they all liked it.

5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Just toss him over the fence and give him a "zombie cremation" instead of a burial.

6. Bitterman

Bitterman New Member

Funerals for everyone who dies would get really redundant, considering that everyone dies.

7. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

I was really starting to like Axel, what a bummer. I sure hope he gets a burial as the rest have.
    What about Allen's wife? Did they ever get to burying her? I know there is three graves in the beginning of last episode. I assume, T-dog, Lori, and I cant think of another one. Didn't they dig one for Carol before she was found? So I figure Rick's visions scared Tyreese's group away before they got to burying her, or maybe they just filled in Carols unnecessary plot? Maybe they just simply used a different area for her?

8. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

9. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

Well the prison yard is now overrun with walkers. I don't see them going out there and risking their lives just to give someone a funeral. Maybe they had a moment of silence or some sort of ceremony inside, off camera.

10. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

Given how much lead his corpse took for Carol, they might not be able to pick it up.

Axel was definitely getting less creepy (mostly because he was latching onto Carol instead of Beth). But with Daryl back, he was redundant.