Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did I miss something? Possible spoilers

Discussion in 'Episode 908 - Evolution' started by mmmbert, Nov 26, 2018.

1. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

I am putting this in a spoiler box because I don't know where it will lead.

Also, with the whisperers, keeping track of your heards and herds when typing is a PITA.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Have you ever seen Silence of the Lambs? There’s a part in it, where Hannibal Lecter skins off a guards face and he wears it over his own.

Same thing here, but they use face, scalp and hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

Yeah, I know that, but there were so many with identical, straight black hair. Just expected it to mean more, I guess. The one that killed Jesus didn't have hair like that. I am sure I was reading more into it that was there. I was just looking for clues because I knew what was coming.

4. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

In the comics, hair is never discussed that I can recall and no import to it was given.

5. StaceFace

StaceFace Member

I think it was just coincience. Maybe a red herring to make the audience think that there was a distinct difference - you know, in case whispering walkers wasnt enough!
    Being as the whisperers wear the whole circumference of a walkers head (hair included), the shiny long black hair we saw would have to be an actual walker's hair OR a scalped walker's hair! (So no hint to the whisperr's i imagine)

SIDE NOTE: if my hair looked that sleek and shiny in the apocolypse I'd be amazed and would not argue - human or walker! :D

6. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I don't think it meant anything at all.