Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did Judith...?

Discussion in 'Episode 408 - Too Far Gone' started by Oubliette, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Laughter

Laughter New Member

Plus she was hooked into the car seat. There would of be WAY more blood and possibly body parts if the zombies got her in the car seat. It isn't like a zombie swooped her up and carried her off for a tasty snack later.

2. Doctorzombie

Doctorzombie New Member

This. I am pretty sure she died, and they just didn't think showing a dead baby would be acceptable to viewers.

3. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

TBH, it was crushing to see Meghan get bit, for me....I can't imagine seeing Judith actually 'bite the dust'.

4. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

What kind of person would drop a baby in a car seat? Only to be left as food for Walkers?

5. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I think they will pull a "Carol". Even better some poetic justice: Carol returns a day after battle. Most of the zombies have left because they have feasted and no more living are around. Carol goes in to investigate to look for her foster daughters and hears... crying. Someone had put Judith down in cell for temporary safety , went to get or check something and got killed. Carol rescues Judith eventually tracks down Rick and says see and you didn't even want me around your kids.

6. Sami Al-raysh

Sami Al-raysh New Member

7. highway234

highway234 Member

I'm angry. I wanted an actual zombie baby. do they spontaneously learn to walk? infants have no teeth, so do zombie babies just gum you on the ankle? are they still cute? do they cry? I have so many questions about zombie babies, but it looks like the show is never going to answer them.

8. highway234

highway234 Member

this would be far too clever for them to ever actually do.

9. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I thought she was alive based on people saying The Talking Dead didn't feature her but also because the part where Lizzie and her sister take off running in the opposite direction after saving Tyrese...

Kind of makes me think they were running to retrieve Judith from wherever they stashed her...despite

10. youroldpalmerle

I don't think she is dead. My reasons?

1) When the girls were carrying her out they did not have the guns with them. I believe they brought her to the bus and then went back for the guns.

2) They did not mention her death on the Talking Dead. If she was dead I think they would have mentioned it.

3) They did not show who was on that bus with the exception of Glenn and some other random people. I have a feeling that on the midseason opener, they will show the baby there safe and sound and hopefully, Carol will be there as well.

11. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I believe she's dead.

12. Painflow

Painflow New Member

I had posted a topic about a discovery I had made, but it appears to have been deleted along with my original account. Not sure if and/or how I would have broke any rules or if it was just a hiccup in the system.

Anyhow:

13. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

Yes, it could go either way, definitely. The thing is, if the writers have decided to get rid of Judith's character, I very highly doubt they would show a graphic scene of a baby being grabbed and eaten...or even show the 'just before' shot. It's a sensitive television subject, even on such a violent show. So showing an empty car seat with blood in it would be the best way to suggest her demise....though it also leaves things open to her having been rescued by one of the group members during the prison onslaught.

However, if the baby seat was still buckled (I honestly didn't notice...I'll have to rewatch the episode) then the chances of Judith being alive are very improbable.

14. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think Judith is still alive. They just needed a cliffhanger for the midseason break. If they wanted her dead, they would have been more clear about it. In 409 or 410 she'll be banging Red Solo Cups, I have no fear.

15. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

Judith

Is she really dead? am I supposed to believe Lizzy and the kids abandoned her, and most importantly; am I supposed to believe walkers unbuckled the seat before eating her?, as far as I'm concerned walkers only scratch, walk and bite, they do not unbuckle belts, unless Lizzy or the kids unbuckled her seat, that's even harder to believe, if they ate her with belt and all there should be remains, and no way walkers could have unbuckled the belt, this is either very bad writing or someone took her, but I can't explain all the blood then...

16. Zombie Mouse

Zombie Mouse Member

The car seat is visible when the tank breaks through the fence into the prison yard, it's empty and up-turned (like how Rick and Carl found it). There are people shooting and getting shot near to it, so it could be their blood on it, not Judith's. I don't think the walkers had even made it to that part of the yard at that point, so it looks like she was taken by someone before then.

I could understand them killing Judith off in this way, but if she is dead they should have at least left bloodied clothing fragments to make it less ambiguous for the viewers.

17. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Perhaps Michonne nabbed her. Maybe there was foreshadowing when she was holding her earlier this season with Beth.

18. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

cliffhanger so maybe. It will be explained next half. it's a very poor idea to consider a cliffhanger like that until we actually know. We are supposed to think.

19. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Judith unbuckled the belt herself to kill a walker with her red cups. she then escaped with ms. mcleod

20. BoneDryFingers

After an other member brought it to my attention about Tyreese running carrying something just seconds before the bridge being blown.. i really do think now it was him that saved her..You'll need to see for youself and will have to watch afew times with pause starts to see..but it deffo shows him with his gun on his back and he his deffo carrying something wile running..it's at 38mins and 52seconds in the video.