Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did Judith...?

Discussion in 'Episode 408 - Too Far Gone' started by Oubliette, Dec 1, 2013.

1. BoneDryFingers

you'll have to be very quick soon as michonne just about to walk out of scene pause it lol

2. Sami Al-raysh

Sami Al-raysh New Member

The real answer about Judith

so .. judith Die .. judith alive .. judith Kidnapped .. judith Raped

who give a shit ??????

anyone of you give a shit about Little Ass Kickers !!

3. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Member

Anyone in their right mind would give a shit.

4. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

Anyone in their right mind would give a shit about all of these characters since most of them are good people.

#84 Stuff&Thangs, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  5. Lotuffi

Lotuffi Member

In my opinion they should have just killed her.. But somehow I believe she will live in sidelines. Also when i say they should have just killed her.. no i dont mean that they had to show anything grotesque. No matter how they wanted to write her of.. there is number of ways to do that without showing too much and yet make sure everyone believes she is dead.

#85 Lotuffi, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  6. JayDee

JayDee Member

Well that was weird *goes back to making peanut butter sandwiches with Meghan*

7. batongal

batongal Active Member

Yes give a shit about lil ass kicker.... she is the future of TWD. I know she is dead in the comic but would like to see something different for the show. Not to mention the emotional attachment other characters show to her. There's loads of possibilities there.

8. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

I advise you to not have a children if you seriously think like that. If you already have one, God save him/her.

9. DaltonioSpidey

DaltonioSpidey Well-Known Member

I give a shit. As should everyone else.

But even as much as I love Judith, I'll be extremely disappointed if it turns out that she's alive.

10. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

I'm going to refine my theory.

Judith was shoot while the kids where holding the carseat. The kids ran forward to protect Tyresse and Tyresse removed dying/dead Judith.

11. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

How one cares about a fictional child must translate into how this individual feels about actual children? Yes of course it does. If you are a idiot.

12. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

I don't care if it's fiction or not, if it's an okay for one to kill, kidnapp or rape a baby and not giving a shit about it then there must be something seriously wrong with that person. How can't you see that? Yes of course you don't. If you are an idiot.

13. MerleDixon97

MerleDixon97 Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. highway234

highway234 Member

i thought it would be hilarious if judith came back as a baby zombie, so i'm clearly a more horrible person than anyone else here, and therefore, I WIN.

15. Wicklowwolf

Wicklowwolf Member

I don't believe that she is dead.
    Two possibilities:
    1) The kids found her. 2) Lilly found her. This would explain the blood stains on the carrier, because Lilly was covered in blood when she shot the Governor.

There's an interesting discussion on Youtube about this as well.
    [video=youtube;Zu1m2mg42Ng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu1m2mg42Ng[/video]

16. Willzy123

Willzy123 Well-Known Member

17. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

Interesting

18. raven n

raven n Well-Known Member

I don't believe she's dead for several reasons.
    1. Walkers don't open straps to car seats.
    2. The blood could be anyone's, maybe the enemies, a Walkers or even one of the kids.
    3. She's too valuable to the writers as story material to die - yet, anyway.
    4. Those girls would have offed ANYONE who threatened Judith & the car seat was too heavy, bulky & clumsy for a child to run with, so it would have been more practical for the kids to leave the seat.
    But this is just my opinion.

19. raven n

raven n Well-Known Member

SHE'S TOO VALUABLE TO THE WRITERS AS STORY MATERIAL

I like that. It's a really cool idea, but what if Carol runs into the two girls & Tyreese along with Judith? It would be a way of her making amends for the killings & since Tyreese doesn't know, this could be a chance for redemption, but let's hope she does better than TG.

I believe that is called EMPATHY. Regular humans have a tenancy to react to violence towards the helpless. It's a natural reaction -even it it's only fictional, because we can identify...Especially if we have or take care of children. To feel something is not idiocy & to feel Nothing (not even a little twinge) is sociopathic in the extreme.

Hell, even 'Dexter' the serial killer has empathy towards children!

I would avoid any person like that, because they can't be trusted in a crisis situation.....Or even a regular one. This is because people like that are very likely to screw you over - usually with fatal results. People like that don't last long around me because I have a tendency to sniff them out early on & remove them.

#99 raven n, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  20. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

That would be a good plotline if Tyreese has Judith and the rest of the kids and then runs into Carol and they have to care for the kids . She would find out that her training the kids helped save Tyreese's life . I would be curious to see if and how she would tell Tyreese about Karen.