Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did Lori send Andrea to die?

Discussion in 'Episode 213 - Beside the Dying Fire' started by Zombie Lover, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

Did it seem to anyone else that Lori was bossing folks around in camp. First she orders Daryl out after her hubbie, and then she seems to order Andrea out to rescue Carol while she climbs into the safety of the car?

It seems to me that if Andrea went missing afterward, Lori was to blame. She practically ordered Andrea to 'go get Carol.'

2. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

Agreed. Will be interesting to see how Andrea deals with Lori when she returns.

3. JFB_JP

JFB_JP Member

I've given up trying to understand Lori's reasoning, but she has developed an annoying habit of ordering people around. I enjoyed it a few episodes back when Daryl pretty much told her to shove it...

4. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

I also thought she deemed Andrea a goner pretty quickly. "Oh she is on the ground she must be dead." We all know that Andrea doesn't want to be a victim, so that tells me she is going to fight until she can't fight anymore. I just found it strange how quickly Lori wrote her off and then at their campsite when someone asked if they saw Andrea's body (to confirm she was dead) she didn't say anything.

5. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

Would be interesting to see Andrea repay her and that is what ends up doing the stupid bi... er umm Lori in.

6. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Sadly, Andrea will probably be written to not notice this as a bossy endangerment towards her. :-/

7. Jersey_Dixon

Jersey_Dixon Member

Andrea needs to slap a hoe. I'm watching the episode again, so I'm hoping to pick on some of these things I have missed. I do agree that Lori needs to be put in her place again. Once by Daryl and Andrea was not enough.

8. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

There was nothing to stop lori from getting off her boney butt and going out after Carol herself. She had a gun, and no carl to protect. It really seemed kind of lame. Plus earlier, she also nearly ordered Daryl to go after her husband.

9. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

Lori will die, and we all will rewind that over and over and over...

10. Jersey_Dixon

Jersey_Dixon Member

Yea, just watched the 'Get Carol' scene. Lori pretty much wanted Andrea to do the hard labor. Seriously, Andrea, when you get back. You need to slap her. Because then it will be made into a GIF that I can watch over and over to my utter delight.

11. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Damnit, I'm out of Thanks for the day :(

Anyhow, you're absolutely correct my friend. That event is going to light up the boards for a month! People are going to have Lori Death parties celebrating her death lol

12. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

Last night took the cake for me as far as that skinny b*tch was concerned. Had more than enough of her, can she go already????

13. Chrissylyne

Chrissylyne New Member

Dale suspected Andrea and Shane had a romp..could Lori have suspected too? Is this why Lori puts her down because shes not in the house but out there with shane ..

14. Ruark

Ruark Member

Yeah, while everybody else was in a life-and-death struggle against wall after wall of walkers, Lori was ignoring them, not helping in any way, just running back and forth screaming at everybody. I can't tell you how much I hate her as a character.

15. JohnD

JohnD Member

Lori = woman.

16. TWD

TWD Member

Lori = hoe

17. Geek the Lamebrain

Yeah, I caught that.
    I also love how she got all indignant at Rick for apparently "letting" Carl kill Shane(again).
    Maybe Carl wouldn't have been there if she could KEEP AN EYE ON HER ****ING SON.

18. padawanne

padawanne Member

Because Lori thinks that she is the Queen Bee, just like what Andrea said.
    Hell, she was only thinking about her family's safety.

19. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

She leaned that crapola scum move from Shane...

20. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I think I might have a poster made.