Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did Noah (Asthma kid) get killed?

Discussion in 'Episode 316 - Welcome to the Tombs' started by Captain Trips, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Captain Trips

Captain Trips Member

At first I thought the kid Carl shot was Karens kid but I guess not. (Would've been interesting :zombies_shocked:) Was that Noah lying on top of her when the gov was shooting?

2. Kolumbo!

Kolumbo! New Member

I think Merle killed him. Wasn't he the kid who got in front of TG while Merle was trying to kill him?

3. Gnome

Gnome Member

No the kid that got in front of TG when Merle was on his shootout was Ben. He was Allen's kid. Remember Allen and Ben were in Tyrese and Sasha's group. It looks like Karen's kid, Noah, was the one who saved her by being over her when TG went on his rampage.

4. Captain Trips

Captain Trips Member

I was just trying to figure it out because it looks like she may become a major character.

5. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

That could be possible. I want to see more from her...

6. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

The kid Carl shot was a guy named Jody.
    The body that was covering Karen wasn't Noah either, after re-watching it. I thought it was at first as well.
    I really hope he doesn't just disappear and we're supposed to assume he died, but I think that's a possibility.

7. Gnome

Gnome Member

Noah didn't come off the bus in the prison. You sure that wasn't him on top of Karen? I guess it would also make sense that she would be hysterically crying at his death and not want to leave the site. So maybe it wasn't him!

8. luv it all

luv it all Active Member

This is confusing that it isn't clear what happened to her son. I would figure if Noah was the body on top of her, she would have said it to the group when they showed up or at Woodbury to Tyreese, "He killed my son." I know she said the Guv killed everybody but it's strange she didn't at least acknowledge her son to anyone during both times.

9. filthyastronaut

I've wondering the same thing. Fairly certain he's not the corpse on top of Karen, but we'll see what his fate was.

10. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

I seriously doubt it was Noah laying on top. I mean surely she would of initially noticed, and then a few scenes later she's like 'Eh Whatever' - For a mother who seemed to deeply care about her boy not having to fight for the Governor, it's very far-fetched that she wouldn't be in a horrible state that her boy is just laying there dead.

Noah is most likely alive, and will be seen next season at the prison. He'll play a minor role, methinks.

11. luv it all

luv it all Active Member

If he's alive, I wonder how he got out of it since the Guv was off the rails and pretty adamant about every able bodied person going to fight. It was a surprise he let Tyreese off the hook.

12. DundahMifflin

DundahMifflin Member

I'm sure if The Governor had lost his cool prior to the attack, he wouldn't have let Tyreese stay.

13. amysuexox

amysuexox New Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been wondering this. I think it will be a poor decision if Noah isn't brought up again. What would be the point of bringing him in the first place if they weren't going to do anything with the character? If Karen becomes a main character and her son is never mentioned again, I would be really disappointment.

14. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Noah is not Karen's son by the way. Melissa Ponzio in a recent interview said she is not Noah's mum. In the same interview she said her and Laurie Holden came up with the idea Karen used to be a teacher and so she cared for children in Woodbury as a result of that.

"I have to give my personal thanks and gratitude to Laurie Holden for Karen's life before the apocalypse. The first day I worked, she could not have been more warm and welcoming and inclusive with me. We talked about our relationship, the fact that we were fast friends in Woodbury. And that maybe I was a teacher, as I knew a lot of the younger kids there. I saw our relationship/friendship as me being 'Rose Red' to her being 'Snow White' in a way, I thought we made a great team for the time we had together…and for the record, 'Asthma Boy', as I refer to him, was not my son. Many people have asked me that. "

Here is the interview: http://www.myfanbase.de/teen-wolf/interviews/?pid=17084

#14 Benrai2k, Oct 17, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2013