Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did the zombies freeze during winter?

Discussion in 'Episode 301 - Seed' started by Jakobi, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Dead man walking

Yeah but zombies aren't in our known universe - they don't exist so therefore not really subject to our laws of physics.

I'll go with Rabscuttle1 on this one that zombies are simply driven by some canibalistic nature that kicks in, since they don't seem to pass you by safely if they've just eaten.

As for the poopin' - since they are in all essence 'the walking dead' then what they eat really couldn't stay in their guts but would pass straight through and soil their panties. When you die, your bowels simply open the flood gates and expel all inside, so pretty sure those bowels don't reanimate into proper working order when nothing else is - I think everything just would go through them, even the fresh meat they eat wouldn't really digest but rather just slowly pass through their guts and intestines and out the 'back door' - gravity. But to show that on TV, zombies walking round with soiled trousers and stinkin of piss and shit and undigested human remains would be pretty gross albeit realistic.

2. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I would. I would head for Canada or Alaska.

3. columbia

columbia New Member

Maybe if the produced a glycoprotein (doubtful though) they could survive with out freezing.

4. JohnConnor

JohnConnor Member

Little fun fact about the current season. In the comics, when the herd invades Alexandria (No Way Out), it's actually snowing and it continues to remain below freezing for a little bit. So theoretically, we could've addressed every point in this thread right now on the show, but apparently the showrunners have picked a different path.

I guess it would be too expensive/over-budget?

Edit: Just realized I replied to a bumped thread from 2012 lol

#24 JohnConnor, Jan 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2016