Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ding Dong The Heapsters Are Dead

Discussion in 'Episode 810 - The Lost and the Plunderers' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

How you feel about this?? What will become of Jadis?

And the helipad out back? The solar panels? What do you suppose the place was before? ;)

2. bentstrider83

bentstrider83 Active Member

Just a cold blooded act of violence. Jadis will probably gather her senses and become Morgan #2.(vision quest and all)
    As for the helipad and solar panels? I'm guessing some disused military facility that recently saw some light use as of late.

3. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Glad to be done with them. Not that I wish death on people, but I've hated their arc from the start.

The whole thing about the helipad and the solar panels makes me want to know what's possibly hidden UNDERNEATH that dump. Was the landfill just a cover for something more?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Reina

Reina Active Member

It was time. It happened as it should be. Leaving Jadis alone and thus the story continues. Are there any sightings of Jadis that haven't aired in episodes yet? I still can't believe Jadis is alpha. She's obviously a strong character and they have other plans for her, though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Neuropyramidal

Simon hinted that he actually KNEW what was hidden there. He told Jadis "I just want to know if you know".....maybe a little mini-mystery going on here for Scoob and Shaggy...

• Like Like x 3
  6. Reina

Reina Active Member

Yes. Apparently, applesauce x20 LOL!

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Sully

Sully Active Member

I was big supporter on the theory that the garbage people were really all former mental hospital patients.

So maybe that place used to hb the hospital. Maybe if you want to go with the alien theory it was Area 51.

When Simon first mentioned the helipad I thought of the mystery helicopter, but I'm glad it didn't go that way.

I don't know though hopefully we find out.

• Like Like x 2
  8. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Interesting. I didnt catch that line.

9. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Since the writers went to the trouble of putting in talk about the helipad I am now wondering if they do have a future plotline with it planned.
    I cant remember, how long ago did we see a helicopter flying around and what was going on in that episode?

10. Sully

Sully Active Member

Well Rick saw it...as he was headed to the garbage heap.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Episode 2 or 3 right?

12. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

It almost has to be, right? The solar panels must be working, or how else did Jadis power up her zombie grinder? Seems like that would take some serious power. Kirkman said on TTD that Simon's lines were meant to be noticed. We're shown a helicopter, and now we know there's a helipad - wondering if this is how Morgan will end up out west.

• Like Like x 5
  13. Sully

Sully Active Member

Episode 5 I believe, very end of episode as Daryl abandons Rick and Rick heads to the junkyard on foot.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun New Member

Jadis also mentioned that it was not a dump at first, stuff scattered everywhere and they collected it all.

Maybe they built the dump over a cannery or baby food factory? That would explain the grinding machine and case of applesauce. And maybe how they managed to eat all along....

Not sure about the helli pad...Maybe to fly over the orchards for inspection when it was up and running? Do they even grow apples in Georgia?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

15. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

That was an industrial grinder. I don't see it being used to process food in any way. Plus it's outdoors, so unsanitary. More for crushing and grinding down metal (or zombies apparently). Be very interesting to see how the helicopter and heli-pad fit in.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

They are in Virginia

17. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

F the garbage patch kids... good riddance.

18. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I was so happy they got ground up up up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Neuropyramidal

I think that's the type of grinder that grinds things like car doors, rather than baby food lol. For all appearances this place really did start as a junk yard, so I'm interested to see where this mystery goes.

20. jiggeryqua

jiggeryqua Active Member

She didn't say it wasn't a dump before. She said it wasn't heaps before, that it was the same garbage just spread out, and that they'd piled it up to create walkways and open areas.

The grinding machine is commonplace in landfill sites (Simon called it 'the landfill'), it creates a more compact form of garbage that doesn't leave large irregular voids if you fill a big hole with it. But if it was a landfill it must have been planned by the local government/council before the ZA, making it unlikely that there's anything particularly interesting underneath...and yet, there's a helipad...

• Like Like x 1