Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 20: All Out War - Part 1' started by Tony Davis, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

A strap-on will get you far. In a sick way, this really fits his personality most to me.

trANsGENdered

Phallic symbol for a weapon, lets not forget he wraps it in barbed wire and names it. Constant foul language, tortures men publicly, keeps the women safe in a harem, despises rape, Shows pity towards children (well, mercy of a sort anyway.), and his abrupt penchant for brutality. Freud would have a book or two to write about this fella.

*Note: I do not think that Negan is a woman in drag, it just fits into a lot of his behavior patterns. Although I would love to see him get kicked in the balls and reply with a "I know what you're thinking. 'shouldn't he be crumpled into a ball begging his f*****g god to take his balls away, just so he could f*****g stand on his own two feet again?' Well I got bad f****n news for you, you dead f**k faced f****r- God never gave me those defective f*****g berries in the first place!" then andrea plugs him right between the eyes. :p

2. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

That sounds exactly like Negan XD

3. Jmverhaalen

Jmverhaalen Member

I thought those two had a connection as well. Than I saw that Kirkman said he was dead but I guess you never know.

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Davidson is dead.

5. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Well since kirkman said it you do in fact know.

6. The1WhoKnocks

The1WhoKnocks Active Member

Well ok then.

7. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Not entirely true...

I have been having a blast misleading my readers about a few plot points. Not entirely lying, not entirely truthful, but letting on enough that I can't be blamed for withholding information and still maintain the integrity of my story-lines. I do not doubt Mr. Kirkman's honesty, but I have also declared the death of a character that will appear again. It is the perspective of the reader and characters that is important. If the characters truly believe something, it is imperative that the readers believe it too outside of exposition.

But as far as Davidson goes, all my research in the last few days (Both online here, and in the books) does indeed point to Davidson serving as little more than a morality tale to fill in the back story of ASZ. Unless he is hiding in the shadows somewhere pulling Negan's strings (though doubtful that Negan would be a follower with all his charisma.)

8. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

I thought he was just exiled? And Douglass burned a zombie and had a grave marker made up to fool the townsfolk.

9. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

He explicitly said he had no plans to use him and confirmed his death. He's not trying to be secretive. He did the same for Andrew before that. Kirkman trolls much less than his reputation seems to suggest. At least in letter hacks he is always straight on that kind of thing.
    He was and then died later.

10. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm not insisting he is alive, well, I was kicking the notion at first. Just supposing if he was, that the only role available would be some absurdly contrived boss of a boss concept, and that is poor form.

Come to think of it, Andrew fits this mold as well, any attempt to bring him back would be poor storytelling.

11. falconsfan1

falconsfan1 Member

Nice to see Dwight double-agenting like a boss.

12. The1WhoKnocks

The1WhoKnocks Active Member

His days are numbered. I wonder whose going to get his lovely wife Sherry....?

13. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Dwight will probably rescue Sherry or they'll both die.

14. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Or Dwight goes full triple agent, revealing that he just wanted Negan out of the way as he his driven out, only to find his wife leaves him; chasing Negan out into the unknown wasteland... Dwight slowly lifts his crossbow under his jaw---

15. Skullberry

Skullberry Member

Favorite moment of the issue? Maggie showing up all gunned up.

16. Undead Tyrant

Undead Tyrant Member

Thats an interesting theory, who knows it might even be true. I remain curious however. :Grin:

I don't think anyone would survive if you are implying he is using Lucille as a strap-on. He would have to get a new "wife" every week. And it sounds like you have some pretty messed up ideas what transgender people are like, I think most of them are well-respected people who work in offices :Grin:

17. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Not at all, I was not implying Lucille would be used in such a fashion, Only to illustrate how a phallic object is adorned with deadly barbs. In fact, despite your perception, I was not implying that any of his personality traits are related to Transgenderism, but more towards identifying he does have feminine traits no matter his sexual identity. I do not believe that Freud would write a book about a transgendered individual, but that whatever impetus brings Negan to do what he does. Sex and Gender is a topic that I am more than familiar with for multiple reasons I will not go into here, so I just wanted to clarify for you and any others that may have inferred that I was trashing or deriding any of the LGBT members of society, that is not the case at all. I am only illustrating evidence to support an outlandish theory. Negan, despite his masculine bravado/outward appearance, may or may not willingly be exhibiting a high degree of feminine traits in his actions and preferences. This could imply he has multiple sexual identities, and/or tendencies. Like Burt and Ernie from Sesame Street, there is more to Negan than meets the eye (<~Don't sue me Hasbro! :p )

But in the off chance I have offended you or anyone who read this, I offer up my sincerest apologies and assurances that nothing negative was implied towards anyone but Negan. That guy is nuts! All my love to ya Undead Tyrant. :)

18. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Another great issue. God it's was so good to see Maggie all gunned up with Hilltops. Damn, she always looks hot.

Anyway, glad to see Dwight working things out like he needed to. Now when they have help from Hilltops, things might get easier if Negan decides to come back again... And yes, I can't leave behind Negan's legendary comical parts where he was talking about his d*ck and... stuff. Oh, and Lucille Two. Heh, gotta love it.

19. falconsfan1

falconsfan1 Member

You find comic book characters attractive? Different strokes for different folks, I guess

20. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

My first love was Cheetara from Thundercats... And I have issues with furries today, so take that for what it is worth.