Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 21: All Out War - Part 2' started by Agramer, Feb 12, 2014.

1. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

Hopefully, I would have figured it out on a reread before the next issue but if Negan bashed that chicks head in at the end of this one I would have flipped out.

To your above post. It was the hat for me too. Plus, she seemed to have been hanging out there and getting closer to Eugene... It's not our faults!

#41 SFA, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  2. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I too was confused about the Rosita lookalike. But I remembered that Rosita had longer hair(way longer, I think). But seriously, if not with Eugene, what the **** has she been doing?! Hasn't she mostly been at the ammunition place? Was she helping or something, I don't really know. All I know is 70+ issues and Rosita hasn't done enough. Maybe she's a late bloomer. Same deal with Sophia, I kinda don't like how they're just kind of off screen all of the time because they're not vital to the plot. Father Gabriel I can understand, but damn.

I almost thought the girl was Maggie because she kinda looks like her too.

3. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Now that I think about it, it would've been nice to see Rosita find out about Eugene getting captured. Did Rick and Jesus decide not to tell her, are they the only people that know? Because if Rosita found out and didn't care, well damn. That cold hearted little... Eugene, go for the hat girl. She's pretty cute.

4. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I didn't even notice the Rosita lookalike. :zombies_confused:

5. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Rosita's uselessness is why I think they could die in season 4

6. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

I think Eugene is going to make it. He's a lot more cunning then people give him credit for. Remember how he was able to goad a big bad ass army sergeant and a pretty latina girl into believing he was a government scientist with direct communication with the heads of state, and then protect and lead him to D.C. That's pretty damn cunning.

I also think there's a lot more to the tidbit opening the letter hacks this issue...
    "R.I.P. Denise. Is Eugene next? Now, the last thing I would do to Eugene is flash my scrotum in his face. That's the #1 reason you know Dwight is praying for Negan's downfall: he didn't relay the message on Eugene fighting dirty."

But I haven't been able to put my finger on exactly what they're trying to insinuate with that message.(I think all this damn snow is starting to accumulate on my brain LOL:zombies_confused:)

7. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Thats who I thought it was at first. But I wondered about the tattoo's. I figured Maggie got Bada**, while staying at hilltop

8. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Okay... Can someone read 119 where all of this is explained...
    She IS with Eugene but went to update Rick.

9. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

Yeah, she has no purpose in the comic anymore (she never had much to begin with), hope Kirkman does something with her or just kill her off. The charachter isn't that good or interesting, so I guess she could replace Maggie as the one to die that is still alive in the comics.

10. Scalemail Ted

Scalemail Ted Member

If Eugene were really smart, he would agree to make the ammunitions for Negan only to purposely make them defective, hopefully to disable his troops in mid-combat.

However, If Negan were really smart, he would sample fire any ammunitions created by Eugene before distributing them to his men.

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Right, if Eugene was smart, he would show reluctant agreement to make the ammo, and figure out a plan later. Make Negan think he was cooperating. He could make some of the ammo effective and some ineffective, and give Negan the effective ammo to sample....and maybe escape later with some of the good ammo. At least that would give him time to form a plan.

12. Scalemail Ted

Scalemail Ted Member

Yup, and it's already been established that his character is quite crafty and good at deception.

13. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I can't dispute that, Scalemail Ted.

14. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Nothing says smart like a mullet.....

15. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apparently it worked lol. When exactly did euge become awesome? It's like one random issue you just start liking him.

16. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

me or the general public? I didn't say he's awesome :zombies_lol:

17. Scalemail Ted

Scalemail Ted Member

[​IMG]

18. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

errybody.

19. DonnyTWD