Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 21: All Out War - Part 2' started by jwcoombs, Mar 26, 2014.

1. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    This war has begun to take a toll on us all.

So it appears Negan's bio-weapons were a success. But it seems that Rick Motherf*ckin' Grimes may have a few ounces of luck left. Eugene finds his courage, taking the lead of the Sanctuary refugee's as well as taking his first human life. Also nice to see Carl join the fight and come to t he aid of his father; as well as his short back and forth with Negan. It's pretty obvious Dwight's days are very numbered.

Discuss!

#1 jwcoombs, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
  2. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Well apparently Negan's plan worked- only Rick hasn't shown clear symptoms yet. Soooo excited because I thought we would get to find out Rick's "final fate" and it would be "unthinkable"

To RK- **** you, kid. Seriously, **** you.

3. Dead

Dead Member

Rick's final fate is that he'll be just fine, I guess.

Ninja team.
    [​IMG]

4. Pyramid

Pyramid New Member

After reading this issue, I really do think Rick is going to die.

5. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it could be his time.

6. Machete

Machete Active Member

Arrrrggh!! Why isn't this issue available on itunes yet??

7. oletorro

oletorro Member

Looks like it's time for Rick. :/

8. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

Rick will be fine..or at least he'll live longer than the next issue. Maybe Rick's ultimate fate is that he's the cure...That Dwight's bolt was infected and Rick didn't get sick because he has built up whatever antibody that will cure the plague. His fate will be to be poked and prodded and ultimately destroyed making vaccines from his blood. Or worse.. Knowing that he's immune and watching everyone around him die because they don't have the technology to cultivate a cure from him.

9. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

lol, are there really fans who buy the idea that this is Rick's end???? :p

Poor Donnie. He just never had a chance to make people fully understand him.

I thought the scene of Michonne and Jesus finding a contaminated knife was pretty anti-climactic. It would have been interesting if they had figured out the contamination tactic when Marcus died and turned, causing havoc in the infirmary, and then Dr. Carson noticing that everyone else had a fever. But overall, pretty good issue. I can't wait for Heath and Aaron to start dating.

#9 Neuropyramidal, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  10. lewh

lewh Member

Man this issue! I can't believe there's only 2 issues in AOW left. I still think Rick might die at the end of this arc but I doubt it will be from the infection.
    Also, Jesus is so f*cking bad-ass honestly, that fly kick lol!

11. SignoftheHammer

SignoftheHammer New Member

That's how I feel as well. Rick will live to the end of this war, but I doubt he'll live past it. Hoping Jesus makes it though!

12. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

"Rick's final fate revealed"
    [​IMG]

13. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

1. They will probably start to put people down.
    2. Rick isn't showing symptoms, while it seems the rest are.

14. jwcoombs

Not likely, Nick was injured long after Rick, and he's showing intense symptoms. Rick appears absolutely fine. Not to mention Dwight doesn't seem too confident sitting there while Negan rambles about Rick and this war being finished.

15. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

not a bad issue, but kind of a let down considering how exciting last issue was. cant believe that POS Gregory is still alive tho. i thought something might happen to Michonne when she went out with Jesus but nope, just RK finally giving us a Jeshonne tag team.

16. jwcoombs

Hoodwinked again!!

DAMN YOU KIRKMANNN!!

17. jwcoombs

I'm really excited to see Eugene stepping into a leadership role. Even if it's only temporary. For what it's worth; he is seemingly MENSA level intelligent. So I'm sure he's got the potential to be a brilliant strategist. As he's already shown us in his split-second planning and execution of his coup to dispatch Donnie. Apparently he has the fervor and confidence to rally the troops. I feel like as long as Eugene has some loyal muscle behind him he could easily outwit and outlast Negans and his Saviors. I'm beginning to feel Eugene and his rag tag group may be the key to victory.

18. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

I agree..they will provide the cannon fodder for Negan as Rick an co kill the "Saviors" and then Negan. Hopefully after Eugene's lying behind gets Lucille'd

19. jwcoombs

Hey, you never know. Could be Eugene is so riddled with guilt from all the lies; feeling responsible for Abe's untimely demise, that he pulls a "Merle" and orchestrates an explosive and heroic kamikaze/hail mary attack. Resulting in scores of Savior casualties as well as providing the pivotal opportunity for Rick to land the killing blow.

20. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I for one cheered when Eugene finally did something that requires testicles... I'm not counting the bite he gave Dwight, though that DID require testicles as well, just not his.