Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 22: A New Beginning' started by TheILLness, May 14, 2014.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Kind of like the ending of The Godfather III. No shoot out. No poisoning. No stabbing. Just a man sitting in his chair, having lost all loved ones and all happiness, slowly keeling over.

2. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yep.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'd like to see him die of embarrassment. Like he's walking along in a crowd, and realizes his zipper is down, and boom....dead.

4. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Yes, the prison disease storyline was very good in that respect. I remember in the beginning of season 3, Andrea was sick also, though she survived. The occasional death through natural causes is kind of important. It'd seem like a bit of an oversight if the only way for a character to go was a brutal death. With so many large communities in the comics now, and with all of them being well protected, maybe a natural death is on the cards. In a way, the characters are now living in a more peaceful time. It could be interesting to see them mourn something so "normal."

Forgot about Scott, thank you. Rick dying of a heart attack would be a huge shock. Probably not too far-fetched, either. That man's been living under a huge amount of stress for a long time.

5. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Caught up with this issue today..

It was alarming to see Rick so physically fragile in comparison to the last issue. When another war happens, I don't think he'll survive it.

I didn't like Carl calling Andrea 'Mom', I'm sure it just quickly symbolizes how close they've all become as a family unit since #126, but step children calling their step parent mom or dad is a major pet peeve to me..

Was great to see how well they've done in the time between #126 to #127. The herding of the herd was my favorite part of the issue.

And lastly Negan, hasn't changed at all, just waiting for an opportunity to get out.

6. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

The best fan/joke theory I read was that the communities would eventually clear out all the walkers form D.C. and build one massive settlement and reclaim the whitehouse. Once they get inside Andrea will crack a joke about about Rick being the new president and he will respond "No i'm more like a governor," then promptly shoot himself once he realizes.

7. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

I'd pay full price for that.

8. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Bernie was a good dude.

9. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I can't believe we have to wait ONE whole month to see where Michonne is. Could you imagine if by say, Issue 136, we still never saw her? Oh well. Hopefully she appears in Issue 128. I don't think she'll be gone for too long.

10. BatmansHooker

Could you imagine if Kirkman pulled a major troll on us and we didn't see Michonne for over an entire VOLUME? Bahahahahahahaha.

11. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

We were all so cute and clueless back in May. :p I hope we aren't quoting ourselves and laughing about it again another 8 months from now.

Friggin' Kirkman!!!!! :hatchet:

12. BatmansHooker

This time next year we'll be back in this thread, quoting our 'joke' posts and crying ourselves to sleep.