Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 22: A New Beginning' started by BatmansHooker, Sep 10, 2014.

1. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Lol. Nope. You were right about 5' 10", but slightly off on the weight. 250. lol. And the sunglasses are $10 rip offs of $70 vonzippers. Lol. I do have an iphone, though.

Yeah. Hammers are the way to go. But my reasoning for turning it into a point is just efficiency. Killing zombies is all about getting into the skull and destroying the brain. So I'd want to concentrate all the force into the smallest area possible to maximize the power of the swing. That's why I have my doubts about clubs and even baseball bats-- to much surface area which would spread out the force and make it difficult to break through. I have no doubt they're great for beating the absolute shit out of a person, but zombies are something else.

2. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. HondaS2kXD

hatchets and axes can bind. Remember Rick in After? Same problem with machetes.

4. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

But they look so much cooler than a freaking hammer! Like a hammer, who wants that besides angry men.

5. HondaS2kXD

I wouldn't know. I'm an angry man. ;)