Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Multiplayer Divine ApeX Xbox clan recruiting

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by MLG Vanityy, Apr 28, 2014.

1. MLG Vanityy

MLG Vanityy New Member

Are you looking for a clan?
    Can you hold your own playing with a team?
    Are you an team player?
    Do you like competitive gaming?
    If so, then feel free to join my clan. We are a small clan with about 5-6 members. We focus a lot on doing clanwars as this is out first and we are platinum division level 8. We focus highly on skilled teamwork+callouts.
    We do like to win but we are not stressing it , overall we just play for fun.
    So don't expect us to win every match, but we try for it.
    We don't have any strict requirements ,just that you're a team player as stated above, can participate in clan wars and activities . Acceptable to diverse culture amongst the clan. Meaning different races and sexes. You have to be able to hold your own whilst playing and be able to help out when needed . Also a microphone is almost mandatory. Unless you have some means of communication.
    To wrap this up, feel free to either pm me on here or add me on xbox live. My gamertag is below.
    Can't wait to have you on my team.

2. MLG Vanityy

MLG Vanityy New Member

MLG Vanityy