Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Do any of the other Savior men have wives?

Discussion in 'Episode 707 - Sing Me a Song' started by jackson04, Dec 5, 2016.

1. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

Looks like Negan enjoys polygamy. Kody Brown must be proud....

Anywhooooo, do any of the Savior men get to have women at all? Or does Negan lay claims on all of them? Or does he just pick which ones he wants? Can't imagine all these men just kneeling to Negan while he screws their women and ALL the women.

2. LGRitz13

LGRitz13 Member

From my understanding, other men can have wives. The only women he marries are those who do so in protection for their husbands or family. Or, they do so as a sort of payment (like Sherry's sister was going to do in order to get Insulin).

• Like Like x 1
  3. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

There other women at the Sanctuary (workers and Saviors), plus Arat and Laura, who don't seem married to Negan. LGRitz13 ^^ seems to have it right.

4. Prophecy

Prophecy Member

They do, but the system is based on "points". Men can have wives but both of them will most likely start with the worst jobs and living conditions at the sanctuary until they build enough points, or, the woman marries Negan, in which case the "ex" husband will earn himself a ton of points and be moved up to better living standards and a better job.

It seems a lot of women marry Negan in order to better their original husbands lives.

5. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

So it sounds like a Savior can have a wife. But if he screws up, Negan can take her from him. He has to earn up enough points to get his wife back. Wow.

6. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I don't think every woman is on negans list of wife material though.

If there is one he does not have the hots for he does not extend the marrying offer regardless and they can be married to whomever they already are or want to be and they will need to survive just like everyone else.

If they do ring his bell and he has some additional leverage over them then so much the better for all of them is his way I am pretty sure.

Clearly he is only thinking of himself regardless but they do get easier lives if they marry him whatever the reason or rational behind the whole thing.

He does not seem to physically abuse them at all(outside of burning the first husbands face off) and defends them against this as well or at least that is what many comic readers claim,it is yet to be proven on TV for sure?

This is the real trouble with negan overall,he is terrible tempered with almost human which makes it hard to put him in a little box when trying to understand him.

7. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

If this is why Dwight is being a real douche. Then I can see his reasoning. He is really trying to build up those points so he can get Sherry back.

I'm thinking that once Negan takes a wife though, they remain his wife from then on out. Or if not, then they cannot go back to their first husband.

8. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

He was ready to go at it with Olivia, and I do think he was serious about it. He had all types of different women when he took Carl in to where he was talking to Sherry at.

9. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I am not arguing anything about anyone in particular,if he liked Olivia so be it I am just saying that all of the women there are not candidates to be his wife.

He also didn't exactly offer to marry Olivia did he?

#9 EZD, Dec 5, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  10. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

We have never seen a single thing that hints at them getting the wife back from negan at all?
    Once he marries them it seems to be for better and worse period.

And if they do get them back no one will be happy about it anyway as it means they go back to working to death and beyond!

The former husbands might get perks for agreeing to the transaction but they do not get them back for sure evidently not even for a little fun.

11. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

I do remember when Negan offered to let Dwight go be with Sherry at one point and he turned it down. He was smart enough to know that was a trap though.

12. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

That and it wasn't an offer to have her back but just a little fun for old times sake,and of course it was a trap all along anyway too.

13. BulletofBullets

BulletofBullets Active Member

From what Negan said to Dwight back in episode 3 I think the women would most likely be a reward for when the men complete a task/do a good job.

14. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I didn't get that at all?
    It was just negans way of screwing more with Dwight I think.
    The others are on their own!
    No ticket to the P?ssy Bar for them!

15. BlackLightning

When Negan talked about the p____ bar, I think he was talking about women at the Sanctuary who weren't his wives.

The whole "you can even spend a night with Sherry for old times sake" was Negan tempting Dwight.

No. He just wanted to beat her drum.

But who knows? Maybe he will end up proposing to Olivia.

Basically, Negan is like a American slave master.

His slaves (doesn't matter if they are Saviors, workers or pee-on gatekeepers) can do whatever they want in their own time. But ultimately, he has the first and last say. If he wants your wife, he'll probably be successful in taking her.

But I don't think the man can get his wife back once Negan takes her. I think Negan is a "'til death do us part" kind of guy. Which would be admirable if he wasn't manipulating and exploiting them...

16. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

The butt ugly women are married to the regular saviors.