Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops Do people still play the Black Ops 1 DLC maps?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by Warbad, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Warbad

Warbad New Member

-Playing on the Xbox 360-

Hey everyone. I have a couple of questions.

Do DLC maps work like in BO2(they are in the default map rotation just as long as the people in the lobby have the dlcs)?

Or are DLC maps only available in the DLC playlist?

I have been wanting to get the DLCs to play zombies and the multiplayer maps but people tell me that nobody really plays on the DLC maps(mp). I am more interested in the MP maps than zombies, so is it worth it? Do alot of the average 6k people playing on the 360 have the DLC?

2. AFKATafcar codf

If someone's still playing online on the Xbox 360, then chances are good that they like the game enough to have the DLC for it.

3. russ7000

russ7000 Member

not sure.... Ive have recently gone back to COD 2 Modern warfare... I was surprised the servers are still up and running and not a lot of wait time to get in a game... I plan on going back and getting BO2 now