Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Do the officers always injure the ones they "save"

Discussion in 'Episode 504 - Slabtown' started by ApocalypseGal, Apr 3, 2015.

1. ApocalypseGal

ApocalypseGal Member

I'm rewatching season 5, and I noticed that officer friendly said that he killed the walker that Beth was fighting. Yet, there was no dead walker at the spot where she disappeared. Daryl came out and saw her bag lying on the road and the car speeding away with Beth. No walker there. Then later, I noticed that the officer who "saved" Carol hit her with the car first. It made me wonder how many times these officers were causing injuries, perhaps only to pretty women so they had an excuse to bring them back?

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, Gorman made up the story about the walker with Beth, so he would look like a hero. He just grabbed her and knocked her out somehow. I honestly think that Carol getting hit by the car was an accident. She ran right out in front of it at the last second, and I don't think the cops could have planned that. But if they hadn't hit her, they would have forced her in the car, some other way.

#2 Neuropyramidal, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015