Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Do they ever drop the price on older COD DLCs?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by DonKilla, Mar 19, 2014.

1. DonKilla

DonKilla Member

I'm on BO2 and I plan to stay till the community dies or my ps3 does. Recently bought revolution for the peacekeeper (new favorite gun) but I won't buy the other dlcs unless the price drops.

Oh yeah why the hell is BO2(new) selling for more then Ghosts(new)?;)

2. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

They won't. DLC for all the previous games are still full price.

3. DonKilla

DonKilla Member

damn

4. kzarofbacon

kzarofbacon Member

They did recently run some special pricing for DLCs for BOps and BOps2. In Feb, they were 60% off for Xbox. PS3 had them on sale too in the last month. I will post it if I see them again.

They are worth it at full price IMO. YMMV. Sorry you missed the sale though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

5. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

Yeah, they'll have random specials for the current and last game, but revert to full price always. Just hop in the store and look at the MW2 packs.

And don't get the DLC past the first pack. With every collection, the number of people on their perspective lists get smaller and smaller. Especially on PS3. Even if there are some people on, you won't get good connections. After the game's time is finished, the DLC is dead weight. Most will turn the maps off or stick to the regular playlists. Plus, you can at least keep the Peacekeeper with the first pack.