Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Do you guys wonder why Rick never killed Jesus?

Discussion in 'Episode 612 - Not Tomorrow Yet' started by Crook, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Crook

Crook Member

I've found it odd when Jesus was introduced. Rick didn't even try to kill him. Why not? Rick usually kills everyone who seems like a threat right? They don't keep prisoners anymore. But, then again they need to have Jesus alive for the plot. But then again, there are other ways.

2. batongal

batongal Active Member

First Rick isn't as brutal as most of the adversaries on the show. Second I think they spent plenty of time showing us that Rick was laying back, happy and settling into the Alexandrian way of life so he wasn't on automatic pilot when Jesus bumped into him. He also realized that Jesus was clean, trimmed and had no weapons.

3. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

if you will recall, Rick was looking for more people to bring in, and Daryl was done with that, Rick saw a potential recruit, and up until he took the truck, Jesus didn't do anything against them. And then after he took the truck, Rick still realized he wasn't trying to kill them, and there was more story there than met the eye. And speaking of eyes, Rick probably was fan-girling over Jesus's eyes like the rest of us, anyone with eyes like that can't be all bad.

4. Crook

Crook Member

Oh, I see.

5. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Dude to Deanna's influence as well as all the Alexandrian's fighting back to take back the town after the walk invasion, Rick decided that new people can be good and valuable and can be trained to be assets to the team. Before he was gung ho about killing people because the last three groups he ran into (Terminus, Claimed, and the Governor) all were kill first and ask questions later. So he went out with a different mindset than he used to because he realized not everyone is that way.

6. Damaniel

Damaniel Member

As a straight white male, I agree with this completely.