Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Do you hate Strand now??

Discussion in 'Episode 203 - Ouroboros' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Well....do ya?

And also,

#1 Neuropyramidal, Apr 24, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  2. Dreet

Dreet Well-Known Member

Urgh...BOO!
    ...when you cut a pretty Asian girl loose...you deserve to get tossed overboard

3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Strand is the WORST.

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Well I am certainly going to spend this week contemplating my thoughts and feelings in regard to Mr. Strand

And I hope you are correct about the familiar face being Alex

5. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Yes Hate Strand,Love Alex!

Hope this is not the end for her?

6. bentstrider83

bentstrider83 Active Member

Nope, he seems to be the one of the few that's thinking on his feet despite all the drama going on around him. Everyone else is still stuck in Old World mode. But, if he wanted to be a little more careful about cutting them loose, he should've waited until dark and claimed some choppy seas loosened the line and broke the raft away.

7. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

Super pissed at him! Seeing Michelle Ang name in the series regular list does give me hope she will return . But right now I'm team F Strand :zombies_lol:

8. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Strand is the only one who is keeping that family safe and sound... If not for Strand there would be a 30 person free for all going on on that boat.. Anyone who would let people come on to their small contained living space is delusional and deserves to die.. It is not the prison or a community with homes, it's a damn boat.. Wake Up !

9. Al Davis is back

Finally get a hot chick on the show and dump her in the middle of the ocean. Think Strands days are numbered now.

10. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

I don't hate Strand; I think he's one of the show's most dynamic characters. I do hope that Alex finds her way back to the crew, though.

11. Well Walker

Well Walker Member

I don't like Strand, however, I like that he's part of the show. He brings drama and intrigue. He's an interesting character. A show is better if we don't like everyone.

12. JFAN

JFAN Member

Have to agree if not for Strand they would have picked up that first boat load of people then probably fell for Jack's story and went looking for him. Heck for that matter they would have been dead before they ever went to sea if Strand hadn't brought them along.

Of course I found it rather heartless that he cut the tow line leaving a young women and a hurt child to drift alone in the ocean. Have to wonder if he will try to get rid of any of the rest of them before he gets to his destination.

13. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

He seemed to struggle with the decision.

I have a feeling that the place he intends to go is not his, and it was a major issue just trying to get the people he's with to be allowed to go with him. There may be a line drawn in the sand, and the owners of the complex are contemplating not letting him in because of the people he has.

Or maybe there's something more he's not telling them. Like maybe he needs to use the current crew to accomplish a goal, but they won't survive. And he's actually not wanting any more passengers because it will be more blood on his hands. If he just abandons them then they at least have a tiny chance.

14. mummyman

mummyman Member

i wish Daniel will shoot him i like daniel

15. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

They are clearly setting us up to hate Strand which makes me think he will turn out to be a good guy somehow after all?

This show baffles me a lot,the obvious rarely is an option?

16. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Daniel and (Victor?) Strand is two of the most interesting characters on the show. It is hard to hate a man who is callous to many but also rational and logical. He knows their resources are limited and few inbetween. 2 more "kids" and 1 almost dead at that will weaken them too. Alex is no Alicia but he could not know that.

17. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

If you let Alex and the severely wounded boy onto the boat, who is going to watch over the boy 24-7 to ensure he does not die and turn? Who is going to give him medical care that will increase his chances of surviving? Is he going to get the antibiotics and pain meds that O'Felia needs?

Strand's by far the most interesting character in the show -- complex and played by a very good actor.

18. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

Well, put it this way. He's replaced the 'r' in 'runt' with a 'c'.

19. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Obviously Alex will tend to him as she already has.

20. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I totally agree that they should not receive that boatload of 30 people. And, I notice that Strand did give a brief and quick evaluation of Alex and Jake regarding their usefulness. He, then, of course, rejected them as he thought they are not useful. I bet, if Alex and Jake were yacht mechanics, Strand would take them on.

I think towing Alex/Jake in their own raft might be a compromise between totally abandoning them and letting them on board. So, I don't see any need of cutting the rope.

Maybe the place that Strand is going to does not have enough resources for all of them. I suspect he was planning to take on Nick only (and not anybody else).

From Strand's description of the place (with concrete walls and filtration system...etc), I wonder if that is designed as a 'safe house' like one of those place where they would put an important witness to stay before giving testimony in a court.