Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Do you think Beth will kill Dawn & the Doc?

Discussion in 'Episode 504 - Slabtown' started by raven n, Nov 3, 2014.

1. raven n

raven n Well-Known Member

Wow! Is Beth deep in it! That woman (Dawn, that is) has no idea who she's up against. Neither does the Doc, but he may still try to kill her, to keep his secret. How do you think she'll 'deal with these yahoos? Stabbing? Poison? Throw them down the elevator? Tell me.

2. Sildee

Sildee Member

She probably will, but only after Carol has recovered.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Walker Caravan

I vote for "She's going to pull down heavy medical equipment on them and crush them."

• Like Like x 1
  4. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I think Beth will definitely kill Dawn. There's some pretty heavy dialogue in Slabtown between Beth and Dawn, where Dawn tells her than she's not strong enough, and Beth snaps back that she is strong enough. Can't remember the exact quote, but:

"Some people just aren't meant for this life. And that's okay. As long as they aren't taking advantage of those who are."

That's definitely leading somewhere. Either Beth is going to overcome Dawn and kill her, proving to herself that she is strong enough to survive, or Dawn will kill Beth, proving her point that some people just can't make it.

The doctor? Eh. I kind of think he'll redeem himself by trying to help Beth and Carol escape, and wind up getting caught and killed by Dawn.

• Like Like x 1
  5. raven n

Carol is going to escape right after she kicks Dawn's (& her goons) asses - with Daryl's help, of course. LOL

6. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Beth might kill Dawn but the Doc is zombie food.

7. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

I hope she kills them all... I don't have any care-factor for any of them. All horrible human beings.

8. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Beth needs to slap the s**t out of Dawn. The first time she slapped Beth and Beth had done nothing I was WTF. That woman has anger issues or is sadist.

9. batongal

batongal Active Member

Beth will kill Dawn and become the person in charge. Beth will be sucked into the system but she will be fair unlike Dawn, and embrace her role for the greater good. New Sheriff in town. When the group arrive Beth will chose to stay at the hospital. Someone will end up dying for her. Group moves on to Atlanta, Beth stays. I meant to say group moves on to DC, Beth stays.

#9 batongal, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  10. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

That's how I would like for it to go.

11. raven n

Except for the ones like Beth- the slaves. Carol should show them the trick of covering themselves with Walker fluids & just walk out of there with the herd. But I'd open a few doors to let some of the Walkers get up close & personal with Dawn & company. At least Beth got rid of the main rapist & it couldn't of happened to a nicer guy. LOL

12. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

Beth will kill Dawn, with the help of the Doc (unexpected). Then when they try to escape the doc will become a snack for the 1st floor zombies he constantly visits as a reminder of how dangerous it is on the outside.

• Like Like x 1
  13. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

Bingo

14. raven n

The Doc could be useful, however, to Ricks group, since they no longer have Hershel. But if I were Beth I'd tell Rick what he did & make sure to keep an eye on his ass.

15. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

I'm tired of looking for an appropriate thread. I tried for like - 6 seconds - and I'm stopping here, lol.

Sooo - we know that they save the weak one's to make slaves and they leave the stronger one's behind so they are not a threat.

Why do you think they brought the doctor in? He didn't look like a weakling. We know why Doc Steven wanted him dead - he recognized him as a doc - but we don't know why Dawn wanted him saved. She whispered something and slapped Beth to get her point across. Did she know he was a doctor too? Didn't they say they found ID on him? Which is kind of comical in itself two years after the ZA.

Clearly I need to quit avoiding work. :)

16. Lady Nightshade

Lady Nightshade Well-Known Member

No, I think CAROL will kill Dawn and the Doc.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thangs & Stuff

Thangs & Stuff Well-Known Member

I hope not.
    Thats what I was a bit afraid of when Carol came in, I dont want to her to steal the spotlight.If someone kills them it should be Beth, its personal between them.The hospital arc started with Beth and she should be the one to end it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lady Nightshade

Lady Nightshade Well-Known Member

I can see your point. She should at least be able to kill Dawn for b*tch slapping her like she did.

BTW S&T your avatar rocks.

19. castlemania

castlemania Member

I think Rick and them will get to the hospital location.. I can't choose who will kill Dawn.. Seems like Rick or Beth will! But maybe a walker will, lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thangs & Stuff

Thangs & Stuff Well-Known Member

Exactly, I want her to show Dawn that she is strong an get her revenge.

Thanks, I loved that scene,I actually wanted to change it into Beths smile in the episode when Noah escaped but It doesnt work for a reason, well then I'll have Gareth a bit longer.