Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Do you think Beth will kill Dawn & the Doc?

Discussion in 'Episode 504 - Slabtown' started by raven n, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Lady Nightshade

Lady Nightshade Well-Known Member

I won't complain. I enjoy watching him eat LOL.

2. Country

Country Member

I really don't want Carol to protect Beth and kill everyone,
    I'd like to see her one last time in action or something and then die.

3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Not sure what kind of role Carol's going to play in all this, but I agree, I don't want to see her take down Dawn and the hospital people. Beth has to be instrumental in bringing them down.

4. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

One of the cops took Dawn aside and whispered in her ear when that new doc was wheeled in. I assume he told her that their new patient was a doctor.

The guy was a bloody mess. No way does that constitute an immediate threat, and I'd assume his recovery would take long enough that the hospital group could asess his personality and decide how he would fit in with them.

If Dawn feels that the current doctor is a threat to her authority in some way, she might think that it's worth the time and the resources to save him. Or maybe she just thinks two doctors are better than one.

You're right though, the ID thing was comical. I wonder if the cops still ask for title and registration when they force someone off the road?

I hope Beth decks that b**** Dawn.

5. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

Ya if she new he was a doc that makes sense. Funny they picked him up at all.

If Beth gets a chance to slap Dawn that will be awesome. Almost as good as killing her.

6. Bernadette

Bernadette Well-Known Member

I laughed about the wallet being on him too. Don't get caught in the ZA without your DL on you! My friend has some stuff in his wallet identifying his occupation as a medical doctor and whatnot, plus a hospital ID thing. My guess is that Doc had his next to his Chase card and Dawn wanted two docs for obvious reasons and to be able to control the doc they already had more.

7. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

Carol will try to help Beth escape. At some point Beth will do something that will lead to the doctor being exposed as the manipulator he is, making the hospital people turn against him. He wont die. He'll just be shamed.

Beth will see other people there that are being held. She'll decide that she needs to help all of them.

There will be a confrontation between Dawn and Carol. Beth will die saving Carol and then Carol will kill Dawn.

Carol will lead the hospital.

8. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

I think the doc will help Beth and Carol escape, but somewhere in the midst of certain chaos Beth will have a chance to showdown with Dawn. The doc may or may not survive. Either way, Dis gon be good!

• Like Like x 1
  9. target tony

target tony Member

we can only hope so. but you know how the writers in this show are. they will take weakling Beth and have her save Carol. that's supposed to make us think Beth is tough when in fact we know Beth is just walker food.

10. raven n

raven n Well-Known Member

She KNEW he was a Doc. & wanted more than one so she could have more control over Stevens, because he is - after all - the ONLY Doc. & if that changed, he might become superfluous. He'd kept his ID card - maybe to show he had value 7 stop people from killing him because I suspect doctors are a 'dying' breed in the ZA -primarily because they were more than likely the first ones bitten/eaten, since they were on 'the front lines', as it were, from the beginning. Dawn is Scared of her own people & lives in serious denial She thinks like this:'They'll come rescue us! You'll see! So what if my fellow 'officers' are abusing & raping! So what if people hate me & I have no control over my own. It will all be forgotten when were RESCUED!'.
    AS IF! I'd really like to shoot the dumb Bitch.

11. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

I think that Dawn desperately wants another doctor because the current doc has made her do horrible things. He's probably the real one in charge. He does so through blackmail and manipulation. Dawn has had to do things that she knew was morally repugnant, but did so because the doc convinced her it was necessary.

12. raven n

I hope so too

Beth should just throw her down the elevator shaft -minus her gun, of course.

Their idea of 'rescuing' people seems to be to conk them over the head like cave men, then take them to the hospital, where they 'SAVE' them, then put them into indentured servitude. It wouldn't surprise me that the reason he 'fell out a window', was because one of those numbnuts hit him, knocking him -accidentally - out a window, only finding out after that he's a doctor. That's what you call ironic.
    And as for the ID, I'd keep that too just in case I run into a hostile group. I mean, doctors must be even more rare than a BIG MAC & LG fries.

I doubt he's MADE that stupid twat do anything she really didn't want to do. She probably just rationalizes all the evil she's done & allowed to be done as 'ends justify the means' or some such crap, so that when they are 'rescued' (yeah, right) ALL will be Forgiven. They used to hang people like her during WWI, WWII, & even the Civil War. Now we'd have to shoot her so she didn't eat us later.

13. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

The reason I see the possibility of Dawn having some goodness in her is because I hate one dimensional characters and I hope the writers weren't lazy here.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

Most people also carry things that have sentimental attachment to them in their wallets. Things like pictures, charms, etc... that would probably gain even more importance to them, after the world has gone to hell, as a rememberance of better times.

15. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Undoubtably Dr. Steve was in the hospital when shit went down. He was probably in the middle of all that research he told Beth about when the police took over. He sort of came with the place. The benefits of having someone with medical knowledge made him a keeper, although he probably hadn't had any direct patient contact since medical school which would have accounted for the hack job he did on Beth's cheek.

I think there's been some head butting with Dawn cause Dawn is only a cop and he's a DOCTOR which translates into, "I am God", in his mind but they have the drop on him when it comes to physically pushing people around so he's had to do things Dawn's way. But he chafes at the bit as he told Beth his messy office was a way to get back at OCD Dawn. She knows he's not totally on board. So when they bring in another Dr. that had to be "rescued?" she was "auditioning" a replacement. After all, the new Doc would owe her. Not being in the medical world, the fact that many Drs. know each other through work, or professional organizations totally eluded Dawn. That's why he got killed cause Steven is too much of a coward to risk going it alone and he figured Dawn was trying to replace him cause he knew the new patient was one of his colleagues and why would their happy little group need two doctors? He didn't need to see the ID. But that worked in his favor cause it diverted suspicion from him.

I hope Beth is instrumental in taking down this group, with or without Carol's help. At least she needs to get Dawn for making her Dr. Steve's whipping boy. At least she knows enough not to trust Dr. Steve anymore....trouble is, he now knows she's more than a pretty face as well.

16. Darylette

Darylette Member

i wondered that too. I have literally no idea.

17. AngelCastiel

AngelCastiel Member

There was so much foreshadow in that episode, there are threads about the time on the clocks, which are important to time parallels.

18. raven n

Most Doctors believe their GOD, but this one knows he's only valuable until Dawn (aka OCD BITCH) finds some else, however, she might keep him out of practicality, but he'd go down a peg & end up slapped around like the others. Beth needs to MAKE sure nobody knows Carol is a friend, because as sure as the sun sets, that knowledge would be used against her & Carol would suffer. no doubt. Also, they need to destroy that place from within. I bet they find the guy Beth rescued & he tells them all about the place & Carol decided to infiltrate the place because she's less threatening - they would probably just kill Daryl on general principle, because their COPS & he's clearly a CRIMINAL (not that Mr. Rapist Cop wasn't, but you know what I mean) & Carol looks like she should be baking (little do they know LOL). The four of them - together- could destroy dawn & her Merry bunch of Assholes.
    Also: I KNEW Eugene was full of shit!!!

19. raven n

I knew it! I knew it wasn't one of their group being burned. I now understand why she thanked Daryl; because that could have been her & her child in that room. I miss her kid - she was cute & sweet & Carl liked her. I think Lizzie would have tried to kill her though; just a feeling. I also see how they 'Save' people: By hitting them with their car! They can't even bother to get out, the lazy bastards! I hope Carol & Rick clean their clocks! Beth - now that they know that she's not some helpless 'Little girl' who needs protecting, they'll watch her more, but no way will they see Carol coming. Beth will most likely distract them from Carol until the other arrive: then its on! Bye, Bye Dawn!

20. AliceKettle

AliceKettle Member

Dawn is the only villain on TWD thus far who I have been willing to see die right away.
    The character is the worst written villain on TWD thus far. I miss the Governor now actually. David Morrissey was a fantastic actor, and the Governor's characterization and development was fascinating. In comparison the woman who plays Dawn is expressionless, and not a very good actress. Dawn is a whiny, pathetic, dull, and annoying villain. I can't wait to see her die.

• Like Like x 1