Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Do you think Carl will kill Lizzie?

Discussion in 'Episode 410 - Inmates' started by Ethan Kickett, Feb 17, 2014.

1. EvieE

EvieE Member

Lizzie killed those poor little bunnies for absolutely no reason. For that alone, Carl should avenge them.

2. Firewallcano

Firewallcano Member

I'm hoping they leave the whole Ben/Billy thing till next season otherwise it just seems a bit of a rush. Also I'm kind of hoping for a twist on it to surprise comic fans but given how the show seems to be almost copying the comic lately I doubt it

3. AllieSinn

AllieSinn Member

Carl and Lizzie are my two favorite characters right now.

They should team up to become the Mickey and Mallory Knox of the Zombie Apocalypse.

4. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

So you don't like Carl because you believe killing a member of a group that just tried to kill him and his family makes him a psychotic cold blooded killer, but think Lizzie possibly killing sick members of her own group makes her a bigger asset than Carl? Really sound logic there. And lets not forget how good a time she was having smothering an infant.

5. Shaneski10

Shaneski10 Member

I don't see this happening yet. I think she will kill Mika then is about to kill Judith when carol shoots her saying "I created you bitch time to put you down"

6. ClassicGamer

ClassicGamer Member

Hey hey hey, didn't you see the earlier post? We're all blowing the smothering thing way out of proportion. Because y'know, ancient civilizations used to kill crying infants to stay safe. And we all know that their methods are far superior to our own.

7. Govisgreat

Govisgreat Member

awesome!!

8. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

I think she's done with trying to choke the tot. She'll move onto someone else, like try to kill Carl, because she sees Carl as a threat. Lizzie also might try to kill Tara, because Lizzie won't forget what her girlfriend did. I say here and now, I am going for a Lizzie kill Tara job.

9. Capt. Rhodes

Capt. Rhodes Member

Interesting prediction. I think any abuse of Judith by Lizzie (or anyone else) will elicit a very violent reaction from Carl. The way he popped off one of the Governor's young militia in the woods at the end of Season 3 indicates that he's not above killing fellow younglings if the situation calls for it.

10. Govisgreat

Govisgreat Member

too bad carl didnt croak when he got shot by the great otis. otis died because of ricks group

11. Omg!Pudding!

Omg!Pudding! Member

This made me smile! I was excited for Lizzie to become Carl's angel of death counterpart, and naturally disappointed when I was *sure* that she was actually going to suffocate Judith on f'n tv! No way! I wanted so much more seemingly justified murder out of Lizzie's very intriguing character, and was hoping the show would deviate from the popular theory concerning the books in her case.

Since it looks like that's not going to happen, I'll take the Natural Born Killers scenario- it wasn't the original thinks I'd think, but goddamn I appreciate your musing.

Seriously, Carl is going to live. He's the future. My best hope for Lizzie now is that her exit from the show is ambiguous. Unlikely, but so what, she's too interesting to die.

12. Capt. Rhodes

Capt. Rhodes Member

"The Great Otis"? Lol.

13. Govisgreat

Govisgreat Member

yes, ricks evil group destroyed a peaceful farm.

14. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I really dislike Lizzie AND Carl.
    A battle to the death would be good.

LOL!!