Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Do you think Jamie and Billy are still alive?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Webisodes' started by Scott Herbert, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Scott Herbert

Scott Herbert Member

This is from the first webisode series but what do you think happened to the kids, Jamie and Billy?

2. iheartnorman

iheartnorman Active Member

Hope they got away and made it to the Lemonade stand after thier mom sacrificed herself for them, but fear they might not have been able to make it.

3. Scott Herbert

Scott Herbert Member

See I'd love it for them to have found a group or something but I find it highly unlikely that they would survive. I wish I could know though. These webisodes just leave you wanting to know more.

4. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

Possibilities:

1. Jamie and Billy are eaten on their way to the rendezvous point.
    2. Jamie, Billy and everyone else at the rendezvous point is eaten because walkers are drawn to the helicopter and overwhelm them.
    3. Jamie, Billy, the helicopter pilot etc. take off but are killed when they land because there isn't any secure place and walkers are drawn to helicopters.
    4. The helicopter pilot finds a safe place to land but Jamie and Billy are taken by a group of humans who kill them (or worse) because they're not old enough to be useful.
    5. The helicopter pilot finds them a nice group of folks who protect Jamie and Billy and give them a puppy. And a pony.

If I were a betting person, my money would be on #1.

5. Cal_For_Carol

Cal_For_Carol Member

I think they were killed, they were either bitten and reanimated, or devoured.

6. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

Yeah they're dead. Totally dead.

7. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

Most likely dead.

1. They never made it to the military area.
    2. They were at a military base but got overrun (Lt. Welles in the show told the Governor about the base being overrun)
    3. They are in Woodbury or were.
    4. They got Sophia'd

8. redinfll

redinfll Well-Known Member

I would agree, number 1 , they never made it.

9. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

The walkers had them both for breakfast. Maybe for lunch or dinner, depending on what time of day it was.

10. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

I always thought that the helicopter in the air was the one we see in Season 1 Episode 1..
    Right after Rick leaves the hospital he walks up a hill. On the top of that hill was a military base.. I thought it was that helicopter. So maybe they survived, but they didn't got rescued by the helicopter IMO