Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Do you think Lydia's weight gain is intentional or did the actor just eat more due to anxiety?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by LydiaLover_79, Nov 16, 2019.

1. LydiaLover_79

LydiaLover_79 New Member

She has been slightly fatter in Season 10, but still super cute and thin.. so no worries there... But do you think they did it intentionally, like... she in a community now with bread etc so she eating more? Or do you think the anxiety of being superstar of a major TV show got to the actor and she started eating more? I kinda see huge differences in her makeup style too. And she is always acting all cute and anxious just so darn happy to be on the show... Any theories?

Verbal theories better but if you don't have time.. at least vote here https://www.strawpoll.me/18949054

2. LydiaLover_79

LydiaLover_79 New Member

I personally think it's actress gaining weight - I doubt show like Walking Dead would ever ask actor to gain weight for a role... and I doubt they care to create any sense of realism any more in the show. And the actress constnatly on interviews is acting all cute and super nervous... I would eat like a motherfucker if that were me.

Anyone got any interviews, clips or photos where I could get more clues about this?

3. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Are you the spammer who just posted all of those posts about weight loss?

The truth is out there

• Funny Funny x 1