Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Do you think that anybody will die in Episode 412?

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by I'mRickGrimes, Mar 2, 2014.

1. I'mRickGrimes

I'mRickGrimes Member

Hello all, I'm new but I'm pretty experienced on other forums! Now let's get to the topic.

Do any of you have a feeling that either Beth or Daryl will die in this episode?
    I think that one of them may die!

2. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

I'm not completley ruling out one will die during the rest of the season, but I don't see it happening next episode. I think the big death will be saved for the finale, or the episode before.

3. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

No.

I expect character deaths to happen during the penultimate episode and/or the season finale.

4. I'mRickGrimes

I'mRickGrimes Member

Or yeah, it could happen before the season finale or on the season 4 finale but I doubt that it will happen on the finale.

5. gavuk

gavuk Member

Wecome to the forum.

I did smile at your topic title then realised you meant Beth or Daryl (cause obviously we lost Hershall already this season) and as for "anybody" there is a huge list of both named characters and walkers go have already met a sticky end.....

Reagarding Beth and Daryl and bearing i mind i have not read the comics and as you'll see on the forum there will be losts of posters with the "this was like the comics, the comics did it this way, that character was not in the comic,etc etc...."

My opinion for whats its worth is neither will die this season cause Daryl is too major to go so soon after Hershal and Beth is (again my opinion) not reached her full potential as a character (although we are starting to see elements of it coming out.

Happy viewing

6. Redimet

Redimet Member

I'm going to say yes someone will die tonight most likely Beth. I think its the perfect time to kill a character because its an episode we wouldn't expect like season 3 episode 4 what a random time to have people die its a good strategy to catch people off guard.

7. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

we have the answer in the spoiler forum:Grin:

8. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Daryl dies tonite, Michael Madsen already cleared that up. And can you give a link to your source that 416 will be a happy ending?

9. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

people always refer to this quote
    However, despite this initial bleakness, there are happier times ahead according to a new report in TV Guide. Kirkman said, “We started the season pretty hopeful and pretty optimistic. We’ll open our last half of the season pretty bleak and we’ll move them to something a little more hopeful by the end.”

10. Neuropyramidal

Ah, yes, that's what I thought. An ambiguous quote that is being used for purposes it wasn't meant to be. I just wanted to make sure that something of sense wasn't actually being referred to here. Thank you. :p

11. I'mRickGrimes

I'mRickGrimes Member

I saw that it'll be a happy ending in a video but I dont remember which one

12. charlieez

charlieez Member

I think there is a good chance that Daryl dies tonight or this season. People don't think it can happen so it would up the shock value. Plus with the introduction of Abraham they have a new "bad ass" character.

My money is on him or Maggie not making it out of the season if they're going for shock value, or Beth if they are going for realism.

13. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Hershel was a main character, so wouldn't he have been the one?

14. Neuropyramidal

We know that Daryl filmed up until the end of this season. He doesn't die tonite.

15. I'mRickGrimes

I'mRickGrimes Member

I don't think that they would really kill off Daryl when he has a whole episode to himself and Beth.

16. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

I have some weird feeling that Daryl will die, but he will most likely survive a couple more seasons..

17. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

You know how deaths build up, right? A character gets a whole episode on their own, a couple more episodes they die.

18. I'mRickGrimes

I'mRickGrimes Member

True, that is a very true point

19. Arrow

Arrow Active Member

[​IMG]
    This will happen to Gimple and the writers if they even think about killing Beth.

20. DeadRun

DeadRun Member

You know how it was said some characters will just vanish from our screens and we never know what happened to them (just like in RL)? Most seem to think that meant Lily, but what if the same thing happened to Beth?

She gets separated from Daryl, never to be seen again (but we're not sure if she's alive or dead?)