Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Do you want to know who was Lucilled?

Discussion in 'Episode 616 - Last Day on Earth' started by westwingnut, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

At this point , I'm not too bothered who got Lucilled to be honest. I didn't like it as a cliff hanger so I could just mention my least liked characters but I won't.

2. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

Same. I always love spoilers, this time it's just the exception that I don't.

3. Deidre

Deidre Member

Yes, I want to know. I've crossed out people who most likely weren't killed, but I don't mind spoilers like this, because knowing won't ruin the rest of the story.

4. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

No. because I dont want a lawsuit.

5. RoamingAlpaca

RoamingAlpaca Member

I was hoping they would give some clues in the trailer but no.

6. acalebw

acalebw New Member

I'm kind of new here, and this is my first real post besides an introduction. Just wanted to lead in with that.

I personally don't want to know. I read a few posts saying that the premiere will not match the emotional intensity of 616, and I agree. The last episode of season 6 had me in it's grip for the last 10 minutes straight. However, that is the reason I want the surprise to remain in tact. I was so emotionally invested in that moment that the cliffhanger itself devastated me and I need SOMETHING to look forward to in 701.

Even though I'm a huge fan of spoilers, I'm going to try to avoid Lucille's victim until the episode airs.

#46 acalebw, Aug 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2016
  7. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

Fascinating how those who normally love or hate spoilers are reacting to this cliff hanger. Many who prefer the one seem to want the other in this particular instance. Same for me. I despise spoilers, but in this case I really want to know before I watch the episode. The production team are making such dire comments about this death, how it will cripple the minds of the survivors and shatter the viewers. Their comments seem to me to point to an 'original' cast member (which I believe is normally defined as anyone who was on the show through Hershel's farm episodes) which would include Carl, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, and Rick. Three of those five are relatively out of the running from my point of view, Rick, Daryl and Carl. That leaves Glenn or Maggie.

Now we all know who gets it in the comic but, again, the producers are making such dire suggestions I am beginning to think it is Maggie & her baby. She is the only character whose death would have the level of impact the show is suggesting.

If it turns out to be Aaron,
    Abraham, Eugene, Michonne, Rosita, or Sasha I am going to be really pissed. As none of these characters (well with the exception of Michonne) have the kind of presence on the show that could make this event tragic enough.

RIP Maggie? Geez I don't want that.

8. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

You're right. Rereading the last couple of pages (and knowing my own thoughts).....it is completely opposite of what people normally prefer. I hadn't noticed that til you said it. That's intriguing.

And although I have stated many times that for this one and only time, I will be actively seeking out the spoiler................as time has gone by I have changed my mind. Since I still fully believe the magic and flow and suspense and :zombies_shocked: moment is completely gone, the only thing that will give me a small jolt is being surprised by who it is. So although I am almost completely confident I know who it's going to be (and I am in the group of people that believe it will be two people)......I will stay blissfully in the dark until the evening arrives.

9. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

Another thought on my prediction. There's a lot of talk going around that Negan is going to kill two people. Killing Maggie would be killing two people. Her and her unborn baby. If true that would be a clever way for the show to suggest two characters are going to die, and leading us completely away from what is actually going to happen. Honestly at this point I'm clueless as to who will die, and whether it will be one or two characters.

So I'll stick with my dark horse prediction.

Oh and I cannot, just cannot watch the episode till I know who it is. That is one thing that has not changed!

p.s. Much better icon, Pepper. I approve. And that and a buck will buy you just about zip!

10. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

I also thought a while back that when this time came upon us that perhaps they'd shock us all by switching it up for Maggie for the death, and Glenn taking her comic role. Although I don't know at this point anymore. I truly feel that this whole big thing really has probably been spoiled. And I don't mind little spoilers here or there, or thoughts, but this one kinda sucks. I'll still be really sad to lose any of the characters in the line-up, especially our Atlanta people. I do disagree with you a bit on the whole Abe thing though. I think he's really grown as character, and he is in the comic and is very much a key character in it, and that has followed him by way of many fans to the show. So I still think it would really bother a lot of people. I do, however, think it probably needs to be Glenn. And maybe this happens and Maggie ends up miscarrying, which would add up to the two supposed deaths. At least the time is almost upon us to find out for sure!

11. PepperAnn

Thanks!! I almost missed this since you didn't quote or mention me.

What was wrong with the other? Just curious. Most really enjoyed it. Lol

12. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Well since neither Glenn or Abe has been reported as being on set since episode 1 I'll stick with the 2 of them getting killed. Although, I don't know what the reasoning will be for the second killing.

13. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

When they met up in the tunnel on their way to Terminus, Maggie burned the photo Glenn had taken of her and said, you'll never need this again. That made me think that - at some future point-- the show was going to kill Maggie while Glenn was still alive. This is an opportunity and -- as you point out -- it would be a double whammy because of the child.

14. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

And-- as an afterthought -- so far, no named child (as opposed to the nameless ones who walk dogs, etc) whose last name is not Grimes as survived. Not sure if they'll apply this "rule" would apply to a fetus.

15. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

What was wrong with the other? Just curious. Most really enjoyed it.

Nothing really wrong with the
    interim one. Attractive picture to be sure. It just seemed something of a letdown after your animated one for so long. Which is why I like this current one. I guess I associate you with animated pics! lol.

16. PepperAnn

Oh! I thought you were talking about the first animated one. I don't even count the interim one. It was only for a few days and I hated it all of those few days. Animated much better. So I agree.

17. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

That's how I feel as well. They can't just hit the pause button mid scene and expect the same intensity when they press play again.

I hope they prove me wrong though!

18. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

Agreed. These long breaks between seasons..and even the mid season breaks, make it difficult to stay as interested in the show. At the very least, they should get rid of the midseason break.

19. DeadBoston

DeadBoston Member

I felt the same. The trailers have sucked me back in. Also possible script leak on YouTube. I posted link in the Lucille spoiler section.

#59 DeadBoston, Oct 19, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  20. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Hear! Hear!