Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Does anyone (else) think the Gov was bitten?

Discussion in 'Episode 314 - Prey' started by cnaf, Mar 18, 2013.

1. cnaf

cnaf New Member

Call me crazy, but I can't help but think the Gov was bit when Andrea let the walkers out on him. He just seemed a little odd to me when he was back in Woodbury between talking to Tyreese and Milton. It was like he was hiding something, and seemed to me like he was wincing when he told Milton, "never been better". I've convinced myself that he took a bite, and it will be a reveal later on...

2. celsia

celsia Member

I think he was hiding the fact that he found Andrea?

3. apiratesaysarrr

I thought that was the obvious answer. . . he didn't get bit. He's not getting out of this so easily, don't you think? He just gets bit? That would be lame! Someone awesome needs to take him out!

4. TheColt

TheColt New Member

This is pretty much exactly what I thought, He knows his days are coming to an end. Should be interesting, He'll go out with a bang.

5. cnaf

cnaf New Member

Of course it's the obvious answer. I meant besides that. The way he was zipping/unzipping his jacket, and his walk. I'm not saying this is how he goes, just that it's another log on the fire. Perhaps he gets even more psychotic with the knowledge he is on borrowed time.

6. SickMAK90

SickMAK90 Member

I was thinking he may have gotten bit..

7. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

I think your theory makes sense given the ridiculous amount of walkers he solo'd but I don't think its true. I just don't think the "fever" will be what does in the governor.

8. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

I don't think so, but it is The Walking Dead so it wouldn't shock me...

9. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

At first I thought he might be hiding Andrea's head in his jacket for a new fishtank. Then she was in the chair. But, yeah, it did seem like he was hiding something. Maybe a bite? I would be surprised but maybe.

10. Captain Trips

Captain Trips Member

Michonne could still find him useful even if he was bitten...

11. apiratesaysarrr

No. He's weird because he has Andrea in the torture chamber. I'm not saying that this is totally impossible, but almost. Seriously, what a lame way to write him out of the show. I'd be pretty disappointed if the writers did that.

12. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

I thought the same thing. The way he moved his coat around and carried himself seemed off.

#12 Duzy, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  13. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

I don't think that he was bitten but it was obvious that he was hiding the fact that he found Andrea.

14. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

Nah. He was just hiding Andrea.....and the fact that the doors to his dark, sickeningly demented, disturbingly evil inner soul have been thrown wide open.

15. dankman247

dankman247 New Member

He was bitten..........hiding the fact he had Andrea lol, really? That is a big deal. How about we let two village people square off in front of the town surrounded by walkers fighting til the end. Cheering for this. Or the asian kids gf. Its ok to get her naked, beat the living pulp out of panda express and get frisky with a hesitant girl. That is ok as well right? GODDDDDD forbid the town finds out he has Andrea and wants torture her. Because then, he would look crazy.

16. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I don't think the show is going to go in that direction. My guess is that Andrea puts him down. But it's a good theory. My thought at the time wasn't that he was bit, but maybe scratched my a zombie. I didn't think he had all of those marks on his face prior to the "zombie surprise" that Andrea hit him with.

This was a very good episode though overall, not only for the tense scenes but from the stuff we did not see. There definitely is some mystery as to what happened when the Governor escaped. So we're not sure if he was wounded by a zombie. Then there is the whole burning of the zombie pit, along with the suspense we were left with as he entered the torture room.

17. apiratesaysarrr

Those things are entirely parallel to one another. The walker fight things were set up and that's how the people entertained themselves. Only a few people knew about Glenn and Maggie, and they weren't talking.

A torture chamber for Andrea? How's he going to explain that. He knows it looks sick. Why do you think he's not said anything about it? He can't want his people to know about that.

So to sum it up, the townspeople don't know about "panda express" and "the asian kid's gf" and when he wanted Merle and Daryl to fight to the death, well, he got everyone riled up by telling them that they were terrorists! You live anywhere where terrorism is a concern? You probably do. You probably know how suspected terrorists are treated.

18. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

The show breaks out on it's own so much, I wouldn't be suprised if the Gov turns and has to be put down.

I do enjoy the way they are making him go through a downward spiral of sanity! The torture chamber for michonne is a piece of work. Gonna be hard for any fans of the Gov to defend his actions now..

19. dankman247

dankman247 New Member

Um, terrorists ? No, Canada baby. Good point though. Again, he was bitten. It is just the way it is. HE WAS BITTEN FFS.

20. apiratesaysarrr

okay, we'll go with that. Or well, you can. I have more faith in the show runners than for them to produce garbage like that.