Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Does anyone (else) think the Gov was bitten?

Discussion in 'Episode 314 - Prey' started by cnaf, Mar 18, 2013.

1. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

So if he was bit - and he bites Andrea before he is dead - will she die and turn like if a walker bites her?

2. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I doubt he was bit. The Gov has finally gone all the way over the edge and you're now seeing the true man behind the mask. The guy is a f*ckin' nutter.

3. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

Nice Avatar!

4. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Thanks!

5. TeenDistortion

I think he could have been bitten or scratched, it would explain his behaviour (even though it's pretty clear he was hiding Andrea too). It could be crazy if he slowly turned, I reckon he'll be like the Walker Supreme because of Milton's special tea (whatever the hell that is). Like I heard someone else say on another post though, he'd make a great pet for Michonne!

6. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

A Zombie with an eye patch would be cool.

7. TeenDistortion

I'd dress it up as a pirate :3

8. Krall

Krall New Member

If he has been bit it would suck for two reasons

1) Its a cheap way to kill off a character they have literally spent the whole season getting us to hate and wanting to see die.

2) And much worse,they would have to have him infected without become a zombie for far longer than they have shown possible in the past, he is probably already past that point now. Throwing the rule book out the window is a bad thing to do in the third season of a show, not much annoys a fan base more.

So no i dont think he was bit. Interesting idea though, hopefully they can make some sort of villain in the future who has something like this

#28 Krall, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  9. Silky

Silky Member

I didn't think that at all. And it sucks they didn't show him escaping all those zombies.

10. Woodbury Guard

Woodbury Guard New Member

Here is how I think it will turn out:

11. Conch Republican

If you're crazy so am I and a couple of others I was watching the show with.

I think he was bit, or scratched, or somehow exposed to the advancement of the virus. I think that "countdown clock" will make him even more focused/psychotic about Michonne/Andrea/The Prison.

Milton's tea from early in the season coming into play could be interesting as well. Maybe he's been bit before and the "tea" was holding the fever at bay?

12. Mrkozlow

Mrkozlow New Member

Yes

If you notice when he gets back to town, he has his arm arched like something happened to him. Walkers are not strong enough to just injure him so I think he was bit.

13. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Ok, you're crazy.
    He's just slipping into a loonier state of mind and not bitten. It was pretty hard to believe he survived the warehouse with all those walkers and then snuck up on Andrea, but it's a tv show, so anything could happen. I don't think he was bitten though. I think it will come down to a showdown and it may even be Milton that takes him out. I am interested to see how (or if) Andrea survives "the chair".

14. Suds

Suds Member

When Gov got back to Woodbury I thought he acted like he might have a bit in his arm or gut, but yeah, that's not likely the way the Guv goes out, but I don't see how he got away from all those walkers unscathed. I couldn't believe it when he grabbed Andrea outside the prison, and did an oh s**t at the end scene with her in that damn chair. I hate torture scenes and am cringing at this storyline, so I'm hoping he turns or dies before anything happens. How such a sissy can watch this show, I dunno.................

15. Shane#22

Shane#22 Well-Known Member

He had the magic shovel, no biter shall get past it.

16. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

The gov has a violent & bloody end to look forward to..

He wasn't bitten otherwise he would have turned before getting back to Woodbury..

17. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

He wouldn't of even let it go that far, he would of chopped off the bitten limb in an instant!

18. Just Because

Just Because Member

I actually think that would be a great twist if the gov was going to die this season. That way the gov can go on an all our killing spree and be super reckless. I don't know I think that would be cool.

19. cnaf

cnaf New Member

#39 cnaf, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
  20. stagehand

stagehand New Member

Thought so also

But then again maybe he found a playboy magazine in that old building and is sneaking it in.