Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Does anyone (else) think the Gov was bitten?

Discussion in 'Episode 314 - Prey' started by cnaf, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

Wouldn't rule out the possibility he was bit, but I'd rather he wasn't. If the time taken for anyone to turn is affected by their inherent nature, it makes sense for the Governor to transition at a faster rate (compared to others like Jim and Jenny).

2. VirusZ

VirusZ Member

That would be so awesome!

3. MorganJones

MorganJones Member

He did tell Martinez that she got away. So he obviously doesn't want anyone to know he has her. I just cant wait to see what happens when Rick and The Governor meet up without Andrea there. I wonder if Rick will question The Governor about her missing.

4. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

There is no special tea. I don't understand why people think that because they were drinking tea that there was something plot driving about it or something.

5. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

Come to think of it, yeah it is possible the Governor was bit or injured by walkers. Milton's experienced in making natural observations about bites/sick people and he asked if the Governor was okay.

Something's weird and he noticed.

6. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

Exactly, it would be lame that the governor's death it's that he just gets bit

7. apiratesaysarrr

I'm glad I got a notification of this quote. I read so many things that made me laugh. Thank you.

8. shanewalking

ha! sent you a friends request btw

9. apiratesaysarrr

He he he. And I have honored it. lol.

10. ArrowToTheHead

I could see that. I don't care how he goes out tbh but I'd be annoyed at the writers if they had him get bit and then not turn for 2+ episodes and act/look completely normal. It would also explain how the .50 cal wouldn't kill everyone
    and him taking over the gun and shooting like crazy not being able to aim worth crap. It'd be like the shootout in Dred.
    Give a quick way to kill 20+ people.
    Course I could just be talking out of my a**.

11. turbo6

turbo6 Member

I think the governor being bit would be an interesting story arc. Like if Milton discovered some sort of resistance to "turning" and used it on him, making him one of the only known people thus far to survive without a quick amputation. Of course we'll never really get storylines about cures and details about the "infection", but I wouldn't mind little vague bits and pieces here and there. Sort of like with TS-19....nowhere close to a full explanation, but some things to think about.

In that scenario, I suppose if Milton and governor both eventually died, we'd never come to find out what exactly cures or stops it. Just that its a possibility.

12. ArrowToTheHead

Although now that I think about it. I don't think the tea was for anything special. Because Milton was immensely intrigued when he learned Herschel got his leg cut off to stop the infection from spreading. You think he would've handled himself better had he already been down the right path with the "keep it from happening" tea.

13. JulieVA

JulieVA Member

The governor did look injured... Wincing with pain and obvious facial scrapes...

14. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

I am almost 100% sure Philip wasn't bit because I highly doubt they have figured out a way to make yourself immune to the special bacteria in walker saliva that causes you to die. AFAWK there is two infections, one that makes you a zombie when you die and one that is caused by a bite that kills you relatively quickly. I can't see Milton coming up with a cure for either one alone and within the short period of time he has had.

15. Suds

Suds Member

Not everyone who has been bitten dies and turns right away. Didn't Jim take days and only appeared sick when they left him tied to a tree to turn. The Gov could have days to die from a gut bite (I'm going with a gut bite).

16. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

Didn't Jenner say something about how the longest someone took to reanimate was like 14 hours or something?

17. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

I'm going with a no a bite...:D

18. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

#58 STRINGS, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  19. SickMAK90

SickMAK90 Member

Yes, he took a long time to turn. I actually hope the Governor is has been bitten and goes on an insane rampage before he dies. It would be better than the ending in the comic.

20. shanewalking

well if you put it like that, maybe , but it's too soon for his death, and I don't really think he has been bitten or scratched...