Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Does anyone think Daryl needs a rocket up his ass?

Discussion in 'Episode 709 - Rock in the Road' started by Rickshair, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

Not literally. But you know what I mean.

He's my second fav character after Rick, but I'd like to see more muscle and 'yeah come on!!' from Daryl.

I think in the previous 8 episodes of this season he only spoke 5 words and his script was written on the back of a postage stamp. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

He probably wants Rick up his ass.

Sent from my iPad using little or no insight.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I want him to have more to do. He's stuck at the Kingdom, but I think Richard is going to team up with him. He has not had much to do this season. Not sure how they are going to fix that because if he's caught in Alexandria they will kill him and others.

4. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

We need an episode filled with Daryl and Carol please!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I think we all want to see more from Daryl and I think we will. Remember, he was locked up and during that time he felt great guilt for Glenn getting killed. Now he has to be kept from the Saviors. So while Daryl is ready to fight, he's not completely back yet. But he is coming.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

That's what I don't understand. We all want more Rick and more Daryl, but they make Rick a snowflake for 8 episodes and they lock Daryl up.

I mean, WTF. These are the show's BIGGEST characters. Use them.

7. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Negan took the rocket launcher, and he knows Daryl used it to kill the Sons of Anarchy Saviors, so yeah, maybe he will get a shot up the ass.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

*ahem* me, not so much on the "more Daryl" bandwagon *waits for tomatoes to be thrown in my direction*

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I'm a Daryl fan, but if they don't start writing better for him, I don't want to see a lot of him either. The last 2 seasons of DD have sucked. As for the rocket up his ass, @Johnnie Walker has one he'd like to give him:eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Yeah, but don't forget that the first 8 episodes were all set up for the next 8. They had to show Daryl trying not to be broken and Rick cowering under Negan for awhile. I expect it's only been a very few days since Daryl escaped, and he's ready to go, but they need a plan first. I think we're going to see Daryl's wild side very shortly.

11. Znuts

Znuts Member

Daryl hasn't really been in a position to do that so far this season. Daryl is obviously ready to jump into some action against the Saviors, but Rick realizes that they need to get the numbers and a plan in place first, so Daryl doesn't get caught and killed. Once that is in place, I think we will see Daryl go on a killing spree in AOW.

12. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Agreed. And his two lines this past week were both lame as hell.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Is Carol going to wear a strap-on?

Hey, somebody had to say it.

14. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

I give him whatever and take everything he has to give me.

[​IMG]

Also, I have to say that I have no hope in Gimple. I don't know if he doesn't know how to write Daryl or if he doesn't care or doesn't want. The only thing I can assure is that he is doing the shittiest work possible and after reading the spoiler for the next episode I just... I have no words to describe how Gimple is... I don't know what to say but we are witnessing how Daryl's character is being raped and abused and mistreated by the writing team. They have reduced Daryl to a mere plot device. They don' know what to do with him and they don't want to create anything because Daryl doesn't fit in their story. And I have to say that I don't ask for Daryl to be in every scene... well, yes, I would like that but I understand that's impossible. I'm not asking for fanservice, I mean for me as a fan, fanservice would be to respect Daryl's characterization and to give him a coherent and interesting storyline, then yes, I'm asking for that kind of fanservice. Instead, he's used to make people care about those characters the writers want to kill or to go from comic point A to comic point B. That's the only use Gimple and the writers give him.

• Like Like x 1
  15. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Darryl has lost his energy: spent too much time on Easy Street.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Darryl has a lot of intel that can help with the attack on Negan. Me, I just want to hear Easy Street being played when Negan and Dwight die.