Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Does Eugene get accepted back?

Discussion in 'Episode 801 - Mercy' started by mfinley, Oct 26, 2017.

1. mfinley

mfinley Member

What do you think are the chances of Eugene being accepted back after the defeat of the Saviors? At this point especially when Rick cut him off that was pretty telling that Rick has no love for him. But of course that could change when all is forgiven or Eugene might help by playing a pivitol role in the fight against the Saviors

2. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

the only way he gets accepted back is to betray Negan and help out Rick, and endanger his life while doing so. He will be kept around because of his usefulness though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I think he will risk his life to save Gabriel and Dr. Carson. That will look favorable to the others.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Sure. Look at what has been forgiven among the group so far. Rick once sent Michonne out to be tortured by the governor and now theyre doin the sideways neutron shuffle.

Rick agreed to let Eugene perish as a casualty of war. It was wartime. In peacetime, they would all sit down and discuss things and second chances would abound.

Plus with Dr. Carson at the Sanctuary we have the perfect set up for things to do down as they did in the comics.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

I really hope no. Even if he does help undermine Negan somehow. And I love the Eugene character. However, it's been a long time it seems since Rick's done anything morally questionable or really unnecessarily ruthless. Noble, "good" Rick is boring Rick.

6. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I want to write Eugene off because he chose to stay with the Saviors when Sasha and Rosita tried to get him out of there. But I know he is gonna do whatever he thinks is his best chance for him to just survive. For him it's to be with the Saviors and not Rick's group. That's his choice. So I was glad to see Rick decide to blow him up along with the Saviors if it had worked. Having said that, it's not too late because I still think Eugene can sabotage the Saviors somehow and turn the tide for our group. That's how he would redeem himself to Rick.

7. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

I’d like to see him redeem himself, but I think doing that would necessitate his demise.

8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Normally I would think so too, but i think one of the reasons he is sort of liking the sanctuary is that Negan is showing appreciation for his skills. I could see him being a lot more utilized for his abilities at Alexandria if he redeems himself, as opposed to before when he got all kinds of flack from people like Rosita for not being a fighter.