Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Does Rick's group really need Andrea back?

Discussion in 'Episode 308 - Made To Suffer' started by Voncroy, Dec 8, 2012.

1. A1337sti

A1337sti Member

wow, now that's an epically awesome idea i find really fitting. Andrea either ends up as the next penny, or a new head in one of his fish tanks.

2. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

I call B.S. Everyone here would opt for the safety of Woodbury. Even the ZA preppers with their two guns, knife and crowbar who think they can survive a herd would chose woodbury in a heartbeat when the ZA occurs

Destroying woodbury from the inside to overthrow the governer? Now that's a smart idea if they think the place is shady. Giving that up to take your chances in the woods with walkers? DON'T THINK SO! I love Michonne (look at my avatar), but being the toughest doesn't mean you are the smartest. She was shot and would have been walker bait if an EIGHT YEAR OLD BOY didn't save her life!

3. Machete

Machete Active Member

WHEN the ZA occurs? LOL.

4. Machete

Machete Active Member

It wouldn't be fun without the Megalomaniac... good word by the way.

WHEN the ZA happens, I am going to build a castle with a large moat around it. Everyone knows that zombies can't swim.

5. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

Damn Straight! and I don't think I'll be ready for it when it does :(

I might have to go the pet walkers route. Or maybe gut and hollow out a walker's upper body except for the neck and head and wear it like a jacket (the head can dangle in the back like a hoody)

6. evilqueencathy

I thought Carl was 13?

7. evilqueencathy

I hope Andrea gets her senses back, but if not, zombie food!

8. 1BronxNyFan

1BronxNyFan Member

I think your idea of a brand new fish tank with her head on top is Best so far

9. Patrickdeh

Patrickdeh Member

10. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

From the sneak peaks, it looks like Andrea talks the Gov into letting her go to the prison, then she goes back to Woodbury. No way he's going to see her as anything other than a traitor or a plant. He kills everybody that's not part of "His" flock, whom he brainwashes, dupes and lies to. It's not clear why he wants to kill everybody else, other than being a pure sociopath, but that is what he's done in every episode. Andrea's a fool to go back.

11. kjmarket

kjmarket Member

I saw the sneak peaks where she goes to the prison. No idea why she goes back to Woodbury. I say let her die at Woodbury, but that is just me.

12. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

Can you really see Andrea volunteering to be a walking womb for the repopulate-the-Earth movement? She's made it clear from the very beginning that she feels her strengths are in shooting and guard duty. Sure, right now she's acting like the First Lady of Woodbury, but I really don't see her committing to that lifestyle to the extent of devoting herself to being a mother.

It would surprise me if she wasn't using birth control - both with Shane and with the Gov. I'd guess a diaphragm, since that's the form that gives her maximum control and flexibility. If it failed, she'd be asking someone to get her Plan B even if they had to walk through a herd to do it.

I agree that she's too much of a maverick to be a good fit for Rick's group. Anyway, they already have enough crazy on their hands.

13. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

:zombies_lol::zombies_lol::zombies_lol::zombies_lol::zombies_lol::zombies_lol:

14. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

15. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

...ummm

#75 firstfooter, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
  16. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Andrea sucked in season 3. Sorry for the fans. Just because of the fact Andrea is a badass in the comics doesn't mean she can't be replaced. In season 3 she was the opposite of her comicpart and that was terrible. I think Maggie is going to be the comic Andrea.

17. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

Well, according to Mazzara they don't need her.

Why still argue?

18. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey folks !

Just be mindful we have new people to the show (and the forum) posting here, as they watch each episode.

When posting material from future episodes into the past episodes sections, if you could put spoiler tags for any major spoilers to the future episodes in your posts, that would be awesome.

H5