Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Discussion Dog

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by MrAmazingMan1, Aug 19, 2015.

1. MrAmazingMan1

MrAmazingMan1 Member

What did you guys think of the dog that was so hyped? I saw it as kind of useless, but opened the dor for opportunities.

2. AFKATafcar codf

Wait, if you say that it opened the door for opportunities, then how can you say it's useless?

3. AFKATafcar codf

The dog was more of a gimmick than anything else, and I honestly didn't care for Riley.

4. AFKATafcar codf

Riley is the dog's name, right? Doesn't Riley get shot in the game? Spoiler Alert.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Yeah, RIley seemed a little bit gimmicky to me as well. Still, it was fun to have him around.

6. Armando

Armando Member

It's a missed opportunity. Especially since they hyped the dog so much before launch.

7. Spectre456 codf

It was useless, yeah, but I didn't mind having a canine companion throughout the game.

8. Armando

Armando Member

Right, I also liked it a lot. I like the fact that recently we're having more and more dog companions in games. Look at MGSV and Fallout 4 for example.
    So I don't think they were necessarily wrong in doing that, but make it actually do stuff. :D

9. Spectre456 codf

Yeah, it might have been added as an afterthought. That's probably why it didn't have any useful functions at all.

10. Captain Remus

Captain Remus New Member

Riley was all hype and not really useful for the game. He was just placed here and there. I honestly think that if they make a sequel, he needs to be "put down"( pun definitely intended).