Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

DONT LOCK THIS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PepperAnn, Jun 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

OK FUC*K

I'm writing this because this totally feels like 3 years ago when I got drug thru the mud on the chat box by Lynn for something I totally didn't do. It was personal off this site and she decided to make it public. I was mortified. This is happening again.

Yes. Jama ****ed up. Yes they fought. But Jesus guys? Do we really need to shine a spotlight on this and humiliate someone??????? Jesus ****ing christ I am worried about infecting my dad with coronavirus and y'all are being this petty.

2. PepperAnn

And yes, I am fvcking pissed, Welcome to the new me!

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Are you sick Pepper?
    Please do whatever it takes to protect you and your father.

The truth is out there

4. PepperAnn

No I’m fine. I guess. Just going to work and home and worried about my 80 year old dad and refuse to go see him.

5. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Understandable

My sister said this is how her son and daughter in law handle not bringing the virus home from work.
    They enter through the garage and a “station “ is set up. It has a change of clothes, wipes and a digital thermometer. Anyone entering has to go through this as they have 3 girls under 7 years.

Maybe you could do this with your dad so you can see him.
    Just a thought.

The truth is out there

6. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Okay. Everyone has had a chance to express their opinion on what happened with me the other day. I turned the Coronavirus thread into a shit show and that was the main reason for why I locked it. It didn't need to continue.

Then another thread was started and that thread really served no useful purpose whatsoever. The site admins chose to lock that one because they consider this matter to be ended.

We shouldn't be starting new threads as a backdoor to let this matter drag on in perpetuity. Let's move on from this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.