Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dumb Trade Agreement

Discussion in 'Episode 205 - Captive' started by Neuropyramidal, May 8, 2016.

1. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

There you go again... impossible expectations, lol.

2. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Well the Norther American Free trade Agreement is dumb too and yet thousands of government officials have agreed on it multiple occasions. Just mirroring real life that people make dumb trade agreements.

Wow, we live in different worlds. This is light years better to me.

3. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

I agree with you 100% about NAFTA. TPP is just as bad if not worst.

4. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I do have to admit, that is a good point.

By the time we were at TWD S2E5 I was hooked beyond salvation whereas I could walk away from FTWD at this stage, it wouldn't be a very big emotional loss.

5. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

By the end of the Pilot of TWD my heart was bleeding for these poor people.. I was hooked like a damn crack freak...The feeling of hopelesness and desperation was unreal.

6. Poppy

Poppy Member

I was surprised that she took up the mic to talk to Connor, and the negotiation wasn't done by Strand.
    AND that she was going ahead with the exchange without Alicia anywhere in sight. THAT blew me away.

Connor, also a super novice! No snipers positioned anywhere?

7. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

Completely agree, horrible choice giving up any and all tactical advantage. But, allow me this observation: when Maddie goes galloping in to HELP someone, they either go home without pudding, chicken rings, and a preferred steak knife, or get their throat ripped out by a cute girl then shot in the head by an other family member. However, if she goes in to screw over the bad guy with a flimsy plan, she gets a 2 for 1 with a bonus 2! (Both family members for a zombie then two bad guys infected or being digested). Shouldn't it be obvious she should learn to use her super power for bad for the good?

8. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

I am not sure he has a dozen men, we haven't seen them. The trade was a sloppy scene but it was a clever twist in the plot to have him turn and be used. God call Daniel.