Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dwight is too far gone...

Discussion in 'Episode 711 - Hostiles and Calamities' started by Ubiq, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

no, not nasty, but he did say to dwight that he "knew" sherry was the one who let daryl out. if carson were to share his reasoning with negan and it was credited, sherry could be in even more danger of worse retaliation if she became recaptured.

i like the ideas i've read here, but my thinking at the time i was watching it was that dwight was cleaning up loose ends and that was why he thought to tear off the end of sherry's letter and plant it in carson's office.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

He could have just run away when he was at that house he found Sherry's stuff. I have no sympathy for him.

Then again if he decided to fight negan from the inside maybe he did this to take down negan - with 1 of 2 doctors gone the saviors are that much weaker.

• Like Like x 2
  3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Except that it seems obvious to me that Dwight saying this hardly means that Negan believes it and feels it is over so with Dwight getting the doc out of the way Dwight knows that at least his story will not unravel further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

It's clear that the consensus among us is that he did it to save both his and Sherry's tails. But still it does not matter whether or not he knew Negan would kill the doctor. He used the man as a scapegoat to get Negan off his ass and save Sherry some time. But he had a couple of options when he was out at the house to find Sherry. And I'm not so sure Negan is so gullible to believe his story of Sherry getting killed. Dwight may have some more sinister plans against Negan but I got a feeling Negan is not done with him either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. batongal

batongal Active Member

Quite simply Dwight asked Eugene, "you on board?" and Eugene answers, "I'am. Just like you" Than Eugene said "we are Negan" and Dwight half heartedly says, "yeah"
    Makes me feel they will be buddying up real soon.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

What I don't quite follow is how they found the piece of paper that says "goodbye honey" on the doctor? Did they search everyone and just found that or they had reasons to suspect the doctor and thus a thorough search on him? If they did a thorough search on him and found that paper, how come they didn't do a similarly thorough search on Dwight when he was beaten down? He had they "GO NOW" piece of paper in his back pocket at that very moment?

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I think Dwight tore off that from Sherry's letter and stuck it in Dr. Carson's desk? At least that's what I thought happened.

8. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Yes he tore off the end of Sherry's letter and Negan said he found it in Dr Carson's desk, which means they had to either suspect the Dr in the first place to be searching his stuff, or they were doing a fine tooth comb of the entire sanctuary and found the planted note. In either case, how could they have missed the note on Dwight's back pocket when they beat him up? You know, the note he was reading when Negan knocked then he put it in his back pocket. They didn't search Dwight but searched the Dr. is what I don't follow.

9. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

good catch.

10. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

and Eugene was trying to apologize for the 'chomping down' he did to Dwight, lol, and Dwight just kept changing the subject.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

They didn't search the doctor's desk until Dwight came back with the corner of the note and planted it there, with the story that the doctor let Daryl go. Negan wouldn't have any reason to search Dwight when Daryl was gone because I don't think he'd have any reason to look for a note to Daryl.

• Like Like x 1
  12. NoMora

NoMora Active Member

What was even worse than Dwight framing the doctor was the fact that Negan let him burn alive.
    He is indeed a sadistical monster who doesn't give a rat's ass about his people. Killing the only MD and therefore putting the health and lives of his people at risk even more so proves his total lack of responsibility and also his insane mind.

I'm still not convinced that there is nobody among the Saviors who have the guts to simply kill him. Every single person of the group could be next.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Lolly92660

Lolly92660 Member

D: "Are you on board?"
    E: "I am, just like you. Don't know if you recall my handle."
    D: "I don't."
    E: "Eugene. You're Dwight. We're Negan."
    D: "Yeah." (then a long look at Eugene)

I thought that was an interesting scene. They were both paying lip-service to being part of the Saviors, so if either of them is considering rebelling, the other didn't give any verbal indication that he was interested in joining in. Illustrated how scared and mistrustful members of "Negan" are, even amongst themselves. Who do you trust? Who's going to get you thrown into a furnace?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I thought about this too.

That's the only reason I could think of, but it's still way over the dirty pile to go that way over some mouth.

Insurance.

• Agree Agree x 1