Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dwight

Discussion in 'Volume 17: Something To Fear' started by GreekSalads, Aug 15, 2012.

1. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

I think Dwight is going to get beaten really bad by Rick. It's obvious it's going to be an interrogation. And I wonder if any of the bodies outside were just the Saviors or some Alexandria's men got down.

2. Negan

Negan Active Member

Those bodies looked like zombies to me.

I just hope Dwight gets to join Rick's group. He would be awesome. Hopefully they don't pull a Caesar Martinez on him and have him killed as a traitor.

3. marsyao

marsyao Member

I do not think Dwight would be allowed to join Rick's group, first of all, how could Rick trust him? Then he killed Abraham who was very popular in the group, why should Rick risk upsetting his own people? And what kind of signal that would send to his people? "It is OK to kill one of you, as long as he is useful, I will forget all about that, and let him join us".

4. Negan

Negan Active Member

I know, I know, I know. That won't happen.

5. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

All I know is Dwight's days are numbered...

..and then I'm gonna have to get a new avy. D=

6. Negan

Negan Active Member

Do what I did with Negan. Put one of his quotes in your signature, and, a few days later, change it again!

I see him talking a lot in Issue 102.

7. GreekSalads

Dwight is probably gonna get the treatment from Michonne like what happened from the Gov. You think they are gonna actually let this guy live? Alexandria community has killed probably a quarter, or even half of the Saviors. Rick won't let any one of them live.

8. Negan

Negan Active Member

Not even close to half. There are hundreds of them, and they only killed, like, what? 20 of them?

9. marsyao

marsyao Member

Savior's number are also their weak point, hundreds of fighters, with their families, means several hundreds mouth to feed, especially when those hundreds of people do not produced food themselves, it is no way hilltop alone could produce that amount of food, I guess the reason Negan let Rick live is that he desperately need people who could work.

10. Scarry Larry

Scarry Larry Member

Im very curious about what kind of base and living conditions the Saviors have. Woodbury is still out there...

11. GreekSalads

Probably bad living conditions. They rely on Hilltop for food and most of them have a bunch of melee weapons which makes them easy opponents against armed fighters.

12. Scarry Larry

Scarry Larry Member

Mmm... I highly doubt a group as organized as Negans is lives under bad conditions. Hell, they probably found another fortress like Hilltop and threw everyone out on their asses.

Another bit Im curious about is why Negans people attacked Alexandria when Negan said he wants to put em to work? I said this before, but I predict theres gonna be one or more divides in Negans group. A few of em are gonna want revenge on Alexandria. As a matter of fact, I still dont understand why Negan let em live. If Negans looks at Alexandrias potential goods and his own men as resources, hes already losing out.

13. Peanut Q. Public

the only reason Rick's group got pwned by the Saviour's was because it was a small group on the road. if they would just fortify their own place and defend it i think Rick and co would make quick work of them.

14. Greg Wendricks

Greg Wendricks New Member

Well Negan seemed pretty surprised by the fact that the Alexandria residents were living in actual houses, so I am thinking the Saviors don't live in the greatest of conditions. I wonder if some of the Saviors will turncoat and join Ricks group down the line in exchange for living in those houses with their families.

15. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Bandits will always live worse off than those they take from. That's the whole reason they need to take.

16. Bob Oppenheimer

It will be interesting to see what Jebus finds out. I had assume neegan's crew were not family men (at least not anymore). I assume they must have decent living conditions or they would have forced out a community and taken it over. They wouldn't even have to kill the occupants, they could simply force them onto another community to keep them gathering supplies.

With a large enough group whose lives you don't value much you could easily clear out a large multistory building or other prison like location within which you can store all your spoils of pillaging.

Clearly neegan doesn't view any if these communities as real threats, but my question is how does neegan not demand all guns and ammunition immediately upon thier first visit. That would basically eliminate ricks group as any threat whatsoever. I can't imagine neegan cares that ricks group would then need to use melee weapons to protect themselves on supply collecting missions.